Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm back

For those who don't know me I have had a pretty bad rep of being a ***. I apologize for all of that and I believe I have matured a lot. I hope that my old rep can disappear as I did not know why I became like that out of the blue. I'm sorry if I had annoyed anyone or hurt anyone's feelings. But I am back with a new toon that I will be sharing with you not yet, because I don't want to be hated all of a sudden. I will tell everyone on Saturday/Sunday when I hit 100. I have already had my toon going in Sunday before presidents day but I decided to make a post now. I hope I can participate in an endgame clan later, which the clan im in has good potential of becoming one. But I want to let you all know I'm sorry for being such a *** all those times and I can assure u it won't happen again.

Let's see if anyone can find out my toon before I hit 100 ;)

Re: I'm back

Oh btw I like the new graphics but they cause so much lag so I don't know how I feel about it. New skills like fire autt, lure of fire, and firestorm are very nice tho. It's been a while since I played there are a lot of things I need to know. Also thank god drags aren't 50-100k anymore.

Re: I'm back

Well i see brian hasnt changed. I havnt made my acc yet, i got caught up with family emergencies etc... i may or may not start yet, depends on how i am feeling.
Easy to say that behind a computer screen
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior