Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Balor

Not sure how many people on balor are active on forums but it's worth a shot...

As we all know theres not a WHOLE lot of people on this server, not as many as there used to be anyway. It's really depressing to see so many high levels quit since the game "bores them" and this happens frequently. Does this not come to anyones attention, or that we could fix this problem by working together.

How so..?

I'm sure many of you, spread throughout different clans such as EXODUS, Revival and Cerberus are eager to complete your DL armour, advance to even HIGHER levels and see this server grow! Some may shun others in seperate clans but if we let that get in the way, it clouds the vision of a better, funner server to play on.

Instead of trying to advance as clans, why don't we try and advance as a server? This is where my previous statement of working together applies. If the higher levels are able to merge together to destroy whatever is in their way im certain it would motivate lower levels and new players to do the same, in turn creating fresh, new and stronger generations of future CH players.

I know not everyone shares my dream of having an awesome high level clan dedicated to the server itself, but I just wanted to raise this to everyone's, especially high leveled players attention before this server crumbles into an unrepairable ghost town of a server.

PS. This is my second actual post so im kinda nervous but I hope it makes some sort of impact >. <

Huge shout out to Michael XXX for being a great support to me/ giving me the guts to say something like this.

PPS. OTM please help Michael XXX be able to access his still banned account since he played such a big role on the server Balor. I for one am eagerly anticipating his comeback.

Re: Balor

Sums up just about everything I played for-- unfortunately in my absence some have forgotten that.
I hope to rectify the situation just as soon as I am able.
Ios is fun and all-- but I'm with Balor.
Obey the Nightmaster

I totally agree teamwork is the best part in this game, but i also love the competition of clans. Im coming back in few weeks max when i get better phone and will finally see whats up. I have like no idea whats happening i hope all the good guys have not quitted :/ For Balor!

I totally agree teamwork is the best part in this game, but i also love the competition of clans. Im coming back in few weeks max when i get better phone and will finally see whats up. I have like no idea whats happening i hope all the good guys have not quitted :/ For Balor!
Team work is key

Be back very soon guys--- keep on waitin :)
Is Balor dead ?_? Hope not! Be sad for those who stuck around ;~;
Nah balor is still thriving. They're just eagerly awaiting the return of Michaelxxx to lead them to a glorious come from behind victory against the forces of the Otherworld.

Btw OTM you banned a player on Fingal for botting and a month later gave him back his account. Yea Michaelxxx violated your terms of use in a not so brilliant way but so did that guy and at least Michaelxxx didn't modify your program to do it. To me it seems a bit harsh that you can forgive manipulation of your copywrited software in a month but not a simple oversight on a players part. Just saying it seems a bit hypocritical.

I've been talking with them and recently they've just stopped contacting me-- or they're somehow not getting my messages.
If in anyway you could help look into this that'd be great!
I've been working on an appeal for awhile now.
Obey the Nightmaster