Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello, I am new

Rangers are good. Now i haven had to grind out the other classes, but from my understanding mos other classes rely at some point on sigils and plat items. From what i experienced an come to learn rangers are both cost effective an have a balance of support/dps. And idk what world ur playing but it seems rangers arent so likely to be around not like say warriors or rogues. Thats whats id say in so far as playing with productivity. At the end of the day, play the char that makes it a fun gaming experience :)

Rangers are good. Now i haven had to grind out the other classes, but from my understanding mos other classes rely at some point on sigils and plat items. From what i experienced an come to learn rangers are both cost effective an have a balance of support/dps. And idk what world ur playing but it seems rangers arent so likely to be around not like say warriors or rogues. Thats whats id say in so far as playing with productivity. At the end of the day, play the char that makes it a fun gaming experience :)
That's true, plus rangers are good at solo levelling.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

That's true, plus rangers are good at solo levelling.
That's true and the auto attack damage is good.

Warriors are an excellent choice: good armor, relatively fair dps, easy mechanics, out of all the classes it relies on plat the least besides an experienced player making a ranger. (Learning pathing for bolas, etc)
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Unless ur buying plat, Definatly not rogue or mage these classes need tons of sigils(mage) and restos(rogue) to be effective.
Personally warrior is the best for begginers it's what I started out as, then Rangers then druids Aslong as you don't solo level
Oderint Dum Metuant.

If you come to world Gwyidon I'll give you some basic lux to start off :) have a lot of gold and nothing to buy atm
I decided to start a warrior in Gwyidon named Dmonkey. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

If you come to world Gwyidon I'll give you some basic lux to start off :) have a lot of gold and nothing to buy atm
I decided to start a warrior in Gwyidon named Dmonkey. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Don't waste money on bad lux items. Lux items are obtained from the luxury shops and are usually quite expensive. Starting out the only 3 you'll really want/need are Haste gloves, then heroic amulet, then a golden blade. All 3 cost roughly close to 350-400k which will take quite awhile to get at lower levels. Don't get discouraged though, just do your best to level up and camp/kill bosses. Best way is to either get a group of friends/clan to help kill OR pm high levels within the area. Any extra drops you don't need you can always sell to help make some extra money. Idols will be helpful later on as you get to a higher level, as will lixes, mounts and especially sigils. I would suggest whenever you're towards the end game level or to wherever you feel like stopping and like the gear you have, buy Sigils. They can be expensive and are an extra boost but overall are the best things you can buy.

Every class is a good class as each class has its unique skills. If you want to level fast, rogue is a good class to play but can be costly in terms of lix and pots. I have played all classes (grind them all to above level 100) and still like rogue class best. But each class is important in boss raids. So it is really your preference. Right now, I think rogue class is most popular which means it will be harder to get the drops for rogue quests because purple drops are not so common and in higher demand.