Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: superbowl! seahawks vs patriots

A nice offense vs the best defense. offense is a great thing to have. but, offense wins games, defense wins championships. last year the best defense went against the best defense and we all know how that turned out. if you have a great defense squad you don't need much offense as the opponents will not be scoring as much as your defense is on point. Seahawks have a great running back and a quarterback who is efficient in the pocket to avoid sacks making patriots defense less helpful as they won't get pressure on Russell much. Patriots have a great tight end and qb. but their defense won't stop the run and if they do, their secondary won't be alive enough as Russell doesn't give much passing action. But if He does, patriots will be expecting runs, not passes, making it easier for Russell to hit a wide out 80 feet deep.
My guess is 27-17 Seahawks > Patriots.
Gonna be a great game though.
I'm a Steelers fan telling you that defense is key to win a game. We made the playoffs without 33% of our offense, Le'veon Bell the running back with over 2,000 yards from scrimmage this season. Our defense was and is crap ATM. But we have potential. Steelers are proof that if you don't have good defense your offense won't mean much. Our qb big Ben was tied for #1 passing yards, low int, and high tds, the amazing league leading wide receiver, and the 2nd best(my opinion 1St best) running back. But our defense wasn't good at all. We also had a great rookie wr, and 2nd year wr. Proof that defense will get you more wins then offense.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

I'd like to know how the patriots are going to win. Good offense won't do much against the best defense.
My football coach is an ex NFL quarterback. He played in the 90s and early 2000s I believe. Randall Cunningham.
At my school we're using the seahawks defensive playbook put together by Coach Randall. We just got him this year which is exciting and a blessing, he turned down a Baltimore Ravens coaching offer due to the time consumption.
He also believes Seahawks will win through the offensive run and the defensive stops.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Just because the Hawks beat the Broncos last year doesn't mean they will beat the pats. Patriots are way better than the Broncos and Tom Brady is arguably better than manning. Patriots are pretty well rounded and the Seahawks defense is incredible. It'll be a good game but don't underestimate the underdog.