Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solitaire recruiting open!!!!

Become part of the next biggest clan on gwydion

As many people know Solitaire and Awakening have combined forces, and as such we temporarily stopped recruiting whilst we gelled as a team because teamwork is important to us,
But we are now recruiting again, there is a level requirement of 130+ of any class to join us.

Why not lower?
The reason is we want to accept levels of players we can actually help (we don't want to selfishly take all lower level clans bosses and drops) and also because we have others at the same level you can train with.
And it isn't too high because we don't just care about high levels only, development of players is essential in our workings,
solitaire is about teamwork, FairPlay and respect for all within gwydion, that includes other clans and players.

Remember a clan is for life not just for Christmas.
To apply simply speak to myself or any person within clan to have name put forward, we will then vote for acceptance within.
Wherever you go good luck :)

Re: Solitaire recruiting open!!!!

If you are wanting a nice feel good clan that not only do biggie bosses but who also loves the company of the people behind the char - Soli is for yoooooouuu <3
No, you love the company of high level players who can out DPS other people. Anyone else below that u guys could care less
On the contrary vision if that was case we would have a high level only application process much like other clans do.

I'll keep this short and sweet, no one has jumped on relentless recruiting thread it's been kept civil as it's to be intended by us within and outside clan, so in the the most polite way of saying it, don't comment on what you don't now know and keep your intended bad mouthing comments to yourself.
Have a good day, show some respect and refrain from attempting to turn this thread into a sideshow

Re: Solitaire recruiting open!!!!

If you are wanting a nice feel good clan that not only do biggie bosses but who also loves the company of the people behind the char - Soli is for yoooooouuu <3
No, you love the company of high level players who can out DPS other people. Anyone else below that u guys could care less
On the contrary vision if that was case we would have a high level only application process much like other clans do.

I'll keep this short and sweet, no one has jumped on relentless recruiting thread it's been kept civil as it's to be intended by us within and outside clan, so in the the most polite way of saying it, don't comment on what you don't now know and keep your intended bad mouthing comments to yourself.
Have a good day, show some respect and refrain from attempting to turn this thread into a sideshow
First I want to apologies for my post. I attacked this thread harshly and I need to keep my emotions in check. I have had a bad week but that is no excuse for my rudeness.

I have no beef with any of you guys in Soli, especially you Mali. I was trying to explain my experience I had when I was in that clan and I expressed it in a most unprofessional and inhumanly way. I suppose rules have changed and so have the people in there. I, again, apologies and I wish the best to Solitaire and their members.

Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah,
Vision
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77