Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Info about herne

I don't know about others because I don't talk to anyone, but I'm the biggest b*tch on the server. Don't like it? Who cares.
Yeaaaa u ate me chickens :c
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

- Infection kills most endgame bosses, don't expect to get an invite as soon you hit 190.
Resurgence and VoidLegion focus more on dl and event bosses, although they get an aggy and hrungnir every now and then.
A lot of tension between Resurgence and Infection-VoidLegion.
- If you mean by quest items parts for dragonlord armor, members of the 3 clans are not allowed to sell any of those. Idols go for 200g, restos 200-250g, sk 4-5k, sc currently going for 9-10k each.
- Yes, there are a bunch of scumbags. In terms of scammers, there are only a few low level ones that i know of.
- Most played class is rogue for sure, and less played class is druid, although there is an abundance of ranger and mage dl stuff too.
- There are a lot of nice people walking around, but as there is a lot of tension in Herne, some of these nice people will just judge you by the clan you chose to be in.
I sell 999999999999999999999999999 purple,red,yellow,green,blue crowns
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

I don't know about others because I don't talk to anyone, but I'm the biggest b*tch on the server. Don't like it? Who cares.
I fried them and fed them to my clan. Good look finding a chicken left. The guys in Infection eats a ton.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

I care :P
No, you don't. Screw your feelings.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

I care :P
Me too ._.
And yours.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+

I fried them and fed them to my clan. Good look finding a chicken left. The guys in Infection eats a ton.
DX I blame pir._. ... and sere
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.