Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hugnir today!

#21
Maybe this game isn't all about gear to some people, for them, maybe this game is more about making friendships and try to have some fun playing like that. I am not saying i am 100% like that but i would never betray my friends i've spent almost a year with just because another rival clan gets a hrungnir now and then. I respect dopee (and other voids) for that, he could've went to res ages ago but choose not to, because that just an easy way, and a cheap one, because it would show egocentrism because a lot of his great friends would feel betrayed and be deeply dissapointed. In a nutshell , friends > gear for loyal void members.
(Btw it is not necessary to personally attack each other every post you make)
Herne:
Level 192 - Warrior tank
Level 181 - Rogue
Level 120 - Druid
http://youtu.be/yTKdHbiLim0

Member of Infection

Re: Hugnir today!

#22
Agreed with kinknub.-. The only reason I like herne is cuz all of my friends here.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Hugnir today!

#23
+1 to kink and curry but dope is still a jackass for bragging over nothing
I would have quit this game years ago if it wasn't for the people
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Re: Hugnir today!

#24
I just Can't Wait until update when all the bugs n wall glitches are fixed So resetting stops...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Hugnir today!

#25
alb wrote:+1 to kink and curry but dope is still a jackass for bragging over nothing
I would have quit this game years ago if it wasn't for the people

What do I honestly brag about? There is nothing to brag about. You're clan and mine has their differences and we both trash talk eachother but two wrongs don't make a right. I'm never the one to start the trash talk it's always your clan. And because you were griefing a boss that I was present at and making what I was doing at the boss harder.on my part. Sure it's infs boss but that doesn't mean you weren't also griefing me. The way you guys think is ridiculous. My clan is never the one to start anything. It's always yours. We try to get our dl and you guys feel as if you can do whatever because you've been doing the bosses longer. I'm not mad though I like payback just as much as you guys like to start stuff.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: Hugnir today!

#26
Dopeehead wrote:
alb wrote:+1 to kink and curry but dope is still a jackass for bragging over nothing
I would have quit this game years ago if it wasn't for the people

What do I honestly brag about? There is nothing to brag about. You're clan and mine has their differences and we both trash talk eachother but two wrongs don't make a right. I'm never the one to start the trash talk it's always your clan. And because you were griefing a boss that I was present at and making what I was doing at the boss harder.on my part. Sure it's infs boss but that doesn't mean you weren't also griefing me. The way you guys think is ridiculous. My clan is never the one to start anything. It's always yours. We try to get our dl and you guys feel as if you can do whatever because you've been doing the bosses longer. I'm not mad though I like payback just as much as you guys like to start stuff.

"I'm never the one to start the trash talk" dopeehead.
Last edited by Fizzle on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (148 KiB) Viewed 1455 times

Re: Hugnir today!

#27
Dopeehead wrote:I heard res tried mordris but can't even kill hrungnir. Is it true?
Don't **** yourselves. And always remember if you do, don't forget to (wipe). Happppy Valentines

"I never start stuff"
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Re: Hugnir today!

#28
alb wrote:
Dopeehead wrote:I heard res tried mordris but can't even kill hrungnir. Is it true?
Don't **** yourselves. And always remember if you do, don't forget to (wipe). Happppy Valentines

"I never start stuff"

Is this personal harassment?
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: Hugnir today!

#29
Fizzle wrote:
Dopeehead wrote:
alb wrote:+1 to kink and curry but dope is still a jackass for bragging over nothing
I would have quit this game years ago if it wasn't for the people

What do I honestly brag about? There is nothing to brag about. You're clan and mine has their differences and we both trash talk eachother but two wrongs don't make a right. I'm never the one to start the trash talk it's always your clan. And because you were griefing a boss that I was present at and making what I was doing at the boss harder.on my part. Sure it's infs boss but that doesn't mean you weren't also griefing me. The way you guys think is ridiculous. My clan is never the one to start anything. It's always yours. We try to get our dl and you guys feel as if you can do whatever because you've been doing the bosses longer. I'm not mad though I like payback just as much as you guys like to start stuff.

"I'm never the one to start the trash talk" dopeehead.

Is this personal harassment? Who starts the personal harassment?
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: Hugnir today!

#30
Nobody gives two shiits if you were at necro it's not like you would get a roll. You're only wasting idols to suck off the clan you'll never join.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests