Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's your opinion on the camofluage charm?

Camo is literally a life saver when dual box training. It's also great for getting to places without wasting idols. The most fun time to have a camo is right when a new zone comes out so you can check out the whole thing for free and train on scary new mobs one at a time.
10 bc I want to feel cool
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Camo is literally a life saver when dual box training. It's also great for getting to places without wasting idols. The most fun time to have a camo is right when a new zone comes out so you can check out the whole thing for free and train on scary new mobs one at a time.
10 bc I want to feel cool
Pretty much. I used it to train solo when update 4 was released. Im sure when The tower is finished it will have its uses again.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

They were removed for being supposedly OP, but I wouldn't be surprised if they reintroduced proper Camo items through chests. There are already very good Camo items from chests that defeat the purpose of discontinuing the charm in the first place...

That OTM knows how to make money though.
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

I love mine completely. It allows me as a ranger to go in and aggro body pull a boss solo away from its adds. And then allows to kite the boss around without fear of adds aggroing as ur kiting. For example money bosses in carrow, Can kite them in thier room and even stand pretty close to adds while flickn those arrows. It also is huge for lvling, it allows u to kill without adds on u so u end up using less restos. I've saved prolly a million on idols from using it just to run to snorri over the years.
All in all its a great tool to have, and id never sell mine because used wisely its nice. Sure u break a set but pre 190 the set is meh cause that neck regen is so nice for lvling.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

I rate camo charm a 1(id rate lower if i could) its a complete waste of a charm slot, you do not need camo period, anything with real stats is a better decision to wear. Personally i would wear a 10 magic damage charm over it if i had the decision. The only thing i see camo has a slight use for is flying to bosses, but that shouldnt be on a charm and mounts already have it.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I rate camo charm a 1(id rate lower if i could) its a complete waste of a charm slot, you do not need camo period, anything with real stats is a better decision to wear. Personally i would wear a 10 magic damage charm over it if i had the decision. The only thing i see camo has a slight use for is flying to bosses, but that shouldnt be on a charm and mounts already have it.
Most uneducated post I've seen all day. Bet you've never even worn one.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

All I gatta say is that I still use camo. the new event boss drops are worth breaking garanak sets in my opinion.

Try lvling on trolls in front of mordris and you will see that without a camo you will be cursed forever :)

So +10 for leveling

Same thing for XP charm. Useless unless your broke :) and want to level for free :) than again if you have an XP charm you probably arent broke :)
CROM
Warriorz (Warrior) (198)
Myhealerz (Druid( (198)
Roguezz (Rogue) (186)
Kefhr (Mage) (134)
And other useless low char