Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OMG Lol

Look what I found, must be U1 or something when the game just came out. Oh how I'd love if endgame was lvl 40-50 :) I wonder how hard it was if it took like half and hour or like a week.
Capture d’écran 2014-11-24 à 22.46.17.png
Capture d’écran 2014-11-24 à 22.46.17.png (145.73 KiB) Viewed 3035 times

Re: OMG Lol

It took me less than 24 hours to get 1-40 on ladder, that means I didn't use any plat or any items from beyond what was able to be obtained in lirs, crookback, and dustwither. Got full hammered redclaw about 2 days later, hit level 45 and levelled my druid to 40; I literally beat U1 in a matter of 3 days. I don't see how anyone could have stayed from back then.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Thank you to the OP - it's so amazing how far the game has some.

Before U1 there was Highland Warrior, I'd love to get a copy if OTM still has it stashed away in the vault somewhere (if there is an offline/single player version)

Chop
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

It took me less than 24 hours to get 1-40 on ladder, that means I didn't use any plat or any items from beyond what was able to be obtained in lirs, crookback, and dustwither. Got full hammered redclaw about 2 days later, hit level 45 and levelled my druid to 40; I literally beat U1 in a matter of 3 days. I don't see how anyone could have stayed from back then.
But this includes shalemont ravine right? That wasn't out back then so this guy was 47 from dustwither mobs.. lol
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

But this includes shalemont ravine right? That wasn't out back then so this guy was 47 from dustwither mobs.. lol
No I didn't go to shalemont ravine.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]