Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Brown Rabbit down on Gwydion!

In addition, a great deal of hard-earned plat was spent on this kill, and many lives were lost (repeatedly).
Your hurtful comments fail to acknowledge the sacrifices made in getting this kill.
***Caution, Graphic Images***
http://giphy.com/gifs/cheezburger-rabbi ... 6st7Bz3lZK
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Brown Rabbits are Evil

Mabon also took it Down.. With a team of 289 players we killed him in less than 8 hours! GJ :)
No way! I don't believe you. How does a level 162 ranger get a kill on a brown rabbit? Does your clan even have rogues?!

Fabricated nonsense. I will not believe any of this if there are no pictures of the drops or the picture of the slayed rabbit like Krill had presented.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Brown Rabbits are Evil

Mabon also took it Down.. With a team of 289 players we killed him in less than 8 hours! GJ :)
No way! I don't believe you. How does a level 162 ranger get a kill on a brown rabbit? Does your clan even have rogues?!

Fabricated nonsense. I will not believe any of this if there are no pictures of the drops or the picture of the slayed rabbit like Krill had presented.
You just need a good strategy! (Like we had)

There was no drop this time, I believe you get drops per 3/2 kill. We had bad Luck!
Now we gotta find the spawn window etc. Thanks for all the info we can get!

GJ and Wish us good Luck for Our Next kill!
Mabon
KingArcher // Ranger: 162

I bet you rolled for drops.

Who rolls for drops? What a pathetic system. "We" on the other hand, have a bkp (bunny kill points) which makes sure everyone who works hard gets what he/she deserves.

We also had 0 deaths. We don't die unless we're lazy. And we strategized for months. Never take a bunny you can't beat.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I hate these dominant clans hogging all the bosses. Killing this brown rabbit is just another example of how greedy big clans are. How can you expect anyone to get gear and enjoy the game if dominant clans won't let anyone kill brown rabbits. Grats on your kill, but shouldn't you be giving little guys a chance to kill brown rabbits and enjoy this game? It's just a matter of time before your rival clan starts using glitches to reset your brown rabbit, and outlock you guys.
Please stop being so negative, it was a great effort on their part and I know they've been working hard to achieve this, GJ!
I bet you rolled for drops.

Who rolls for drops? What a pathetic system. "We" on the other hand, have a bkp (bunny kill points) which makes sure everyone who works hard gets what he/she deserves.

We also had 0 deaths. We don't die unless we're lazy. And we strategized for months. Never take a bunny you can't beat.
I highly doupt that you have 0 deaths, the only way to do that would be a druid on every person or your entire clan is made up of tanking warriors that spam lixes and pots.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

How does one kill a white rabbit :0
You need a holy hand grenade of antioch to kill the white rabbit.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan