Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which offhand?

Right now I'm lvl 105 and have a axe of triumph, but I was wondering if I should keep it or trade it for a dagger of slaying. I run out of energy a lot so I'll like to have the enough regen but I don't want to give up all my damage.
Devilstab
Danu
Lvl 105

Re: Which offhand?

Why dont people understand i have hundreds of sigils but because they dont work in fights there near useless for training, get resto pots and drink up, i went solo from 150-now and ive used over 4k pots atm, :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Id say keep your axe. Try and get event energy regan lux or get a brace of spirits from carrow lux shop. The dagger sucks. I used it from 110-135 and it sucked. If you put 30 points in focus then use energylix along with energy lux youll be fine. Sigils are useless as far as training. Sigils are only good for rogues when your in the arena and use play dead. Other then that they suck. But try to get energy lux. As your axe will be better. A, sunshard ammy and brace and and bracelet of spirits should be good enough for you. And once you get those items id get a rebirth and take those 30 points out of focus and put them into dex. :)

If anyone feels like i am wrong please give me some input :)
obay death

Id say keep your axe. Try and get event energy regan lux or get a brace of spirits from carrow lux shop. The dagger sucks. I used it from 110-135 and it sucked. If you put 30 points in focus then use energylix along with energy lux youll be fine. Sigils are useless as far as training. Sigils are only good for rogues when your in the arena and use play dead. Other then that they suck. But try to get energy lux. As your axe will be better. A, sunshard ammy and brace and and bracelet of spirits should be good enough for you. And once you get those items id get a rebirth and take those 30 points out of focus and put them into dex. :)

Completely wrong about sigils. I have many energy and hp sigils on my rogue and it's more than worth it. Go kill an add or use an idol, boom max energy on a boss or stand still for a few seconds and you refill. You just need a large amount of sigils for them to be good.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Completely wrong about sigils. I have many energy and hp sigils on my rogue and it's more than worth it. Go kill an add or use an idol, boom max energy on a boss or stand still for a few seconds and you refill. You just need a large amount of sigils for them to be good.
Exactly but if you dont have the money for a large supply of sigils then your out of luck
obay death