Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Memories of CH associated with...?

Heya guys :)

So I was clearing out my old iPod and I found an old playlist with only a hand full of songs, all in Japanese (Don't judge :P). I listened to the songs and these were the songs I listened to repeatedly when I played Celtic Heroes back in 2011/2012 on Herry and the early stages of Cadaver. Brought back good memories :)) Just wanted to know if you guys also had something like that. Something you associate good memories of CH with. I think I'm gunna keep the playlist... :)

Cya guys! :)

-Cadaver
Since 2011

Re: Memories of CH associated with...?

I have fond memories of listening to Justin Bieber ( plz don't judge ) while grinding at level 80 with my old pal XxlongshotxX.

We were both ranger rivals and whenever I hear that song--- i know what you're thinking but it's not that.

Also started listening to The Beatles in the last couple of months. Went through many albums whilst camping for Garanak during the summer 2014 event. Probably the most harmonic and beautiful music ever made. Was great listening to Paul McCartney ring out "Hey Jude" while seeing that Garanak dropped another stonebark ring and still no bloodthorn charm! :lol:

I try not to dwell that much in the past, as it kind of becomes sad when you get too attached to memories associated with this game as you grow older. College/University become the central focus.
Wattzon of Sulis

Probably the most harmonic and beautiful music ever made.
I totally agree with you on that.
I try not to dwell that much in the past, as it kind of becomes sad when you get too attached to memories associated with this game as you grow older.
Agree completely again. It is sad to play when you think about older people and times in the game.
Gladier
Relentless

I have fond memories of listening to Justin Bieber ( plz don't judge )
I will treasure that day until I die haha, you were singing a JB song to encourage me to get to level 100.

Come to think of it, it worked...

Gz on 200 btw pal :)
Lol yea.

Thanx, but 200 is getting old, Im working on 201.
Wattzon of Sulis

I have fond memories of listening to Justin Bieber ( plz don't judge ) .
Dw, I have good memories of the update 3 celtic heroes from the song by Taylor Swift- Trouble :shock: ... I was addicted to it for some reason :mrgreen:
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!