Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: which is the stronger clan?

Whykicamoocow is the strongest clan.
DemiGods is the strongest brotherhood.
Whykicamoocow is builded with so many good and high level players.
DemiGods is builded with strong feelings.
In terms of gaming Whykicamoocow is the best clan, because they will progress faster.
In terms of fun DemiGods is the best clan, because the friendship and the sharing to not let anyone back.

Just keep in mind that anyone who leave Demigods suddenly becomes twofaced liar, thief and in general the worst person on sever. Not to mention that some ppl will try to make enemies of you and your former clansmates. And there is constant drama and power trips.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Man gribbo. Was that really nessecery? Afi actually just posted a rather respectful thing about our clan and you had to go and cast a cloud over it. I know it's your opinion and you are entitled to it but look from an outsiders point of view. Its not a Demigod starting drama right now. Its a Moocow. Who would you want to join off first glance after seeing that?

I didn' try to start drama and i hope no one will see it like that. It's just my exp. I speak from what happened to me. And I really recommend to new players to get to know some of Demigods players and some of Whykicamoocow players and THEN decide where to join.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Whykicamoocow is the strongest clan.
DemiGods is the strongest brotherhood.
Whykicamoocow is builded with so many good and high level players.
DemiGods is builded with strong feelings.
In terms of gaming Whykicamoocow is the best clan, because they will progress faster.
In terms of fun DemiGods is the best clan, because the friendship and the sharing to not let anyone back.
The clan with the strongest feelings will always win in a mmo game.

Unless the other clan spends like 2k trying to get special gear and stuff o.o
"Is it just me or is it getting hot in here" :3

Level 11 Fire Mage nub :P

I'll get there

Man gribbo. Was that really nessecery? Afi actually just posted a rather respectful thing about our clan and you had to go and cast a cloud over it. I know it's your opinion and you are entitled to it but look from an outsiders point of view. Its not a Demigod starting drama right now. Its a Moocow. Who would you want to join off first glance after seeing that?
Don't even play here but do you mean moocow the player? He came to balor, from sulis, then left and I haven't seen him for months :/ His iOS name is Oasis so if you know him please tell me :)
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor