Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I apologize, but I understand

Ehedwr, that is a lot of self opinion which i think you could do better by writing to OTM. Your view is not representation of the general pulbic.

Please heed your own advice on the part of unkind remarks. Name calling like mafia is uncalled for. Being a leader of chosen and calling the rest as arena mafia is a declaration of war. Calling us nothing better to do is saying that we have no life is not appropriate.

I do remembeed that you supported someone for killing aggy in the arena non stop and stood up and spoke for him. You choose what you want to say whenever it suit you. Please stop twisting your fact and choose your word wisely.

I will keep killing chosen until I get an apologise for these name calling.
Idk how u read that from what he said. Everyone can learn from u to say no to drugs and stay in school.

Doll or is it Karola? I was just stating facts. I wasn't having a dig at Resurgence or anyone in particular. Seeing as I haven't exactly been active recently I am able to stand back and see things from a different point of view to yourself. Btw if you really do want to kill this Chosen member you had better come to Wales to do it.

Doll speaks as if he/she is res and so did wasnt me at one point but makeing post in anonymously fashion is not really what i prefer either i know some dont like my point of view or stance but hey at least i have the basketballs to say what i feel and if you dont like it i dont care :D same as corona ill give you that at least you dont hide behind fake name even though we have our diffrent opinions

Doll speaks as if he/she is res and so did wasnt me at one point but makeing post in anonymously fashion is not really what i prefer either i know some dont like my point of view or stance but hey at least i have the basketballs to say what i feel and if you dont like it i dont care :D same as corona ill give you that at least you dont hide behind fake name even though we have our diffrent opinions

Basketballs?!!!! Must be difficult finding comfortable pants?

Basketballs?!!!! Must be difficult finding comfortable pants?
lolol....
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. - Einstein
God is subtle but he is not malicious. - Einstein