Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I apologize, but I understand

Doll if you truely wanted a balanced discussion then i invite you to read the entire thread over. I only mentioned Res after it was brought up by another person, and i never advocated a rightious war as you say. Prison rules and fighting, being a fighter were only brought up by res members. You act as if the possible tampering of bosses by some members in my clan has been an ongoing long standing thing. It has not and tampering is not tolerated in my clan, nor is it condoned.

You so eloquently stated tht res is not the same as it was at its founding, and that is true, but it isnt the bastion of ediquette and fair play that you make it out to be either. Its nice that you all have put the founding controversy behind you, but i invite you re read bigD's posts. And reexamine that view. He is the only person on this thread advocating fighting. So stop twisting my words or my intentions in this post. Given the number of complaints i received after two very small incedents i decided to post this thread in hopes that bad treatment from all sides can stop and we all can go about playing our games without the drama.

Its actually quite embarrassing to read these posts knowing that most of you are grown men. Personally i couldnt care less with who wars with who. I think you need to take a second, log out, look in the mirror and realise how and what this game has made you become. I highly agree with nuee when it comes to comparing real life events to the ones taking place in game, get a grip for goodness sakes. God forbid any of you were ever shipped off to these hell stricken places, you couldn't fight a war with your tablet there thats for sure. If even for 30 seconds after reading this post take that time to actually think about how silly all this really is. In reality your toon is nothing but wasted efforts when compared to life, from the level 1 dicer to the level 205 rogue, in the end it all means nothing so stop filling yourselfs with so much unnessacery hate. You all come across as overly testosteroned morons, why not put that to good use and actually do something about the current state of the world instead of quoting and comparing it to a kids game. No real man would ever imagine devolving into how some of you act in game and on the forums. Man up, Grow up...

And lastly, smelly...
You're not fooling anyone, blow up dolls can't have credit apples :D

I may get kicked and killed or punished in some way for this but here it goes....people say resurgence in a general term like everyone in it is a bully or a killer. I thought this before I joined, but i realized not everyone is mean and cruel..Really none of them are, they are nice and pretty funny. People either see D-bags or leaders/mentors whatever(depending on lvl and experience playing) Yeah they can be D-bags if u push the right buttons. I think some people in chosen are cruel, but I havent been in the clan to know. I'm not saying join eachothers clans but actually make friends with eachother. I realize that is extremely hard to do at this point but seriously try it.

I keep my mouth shut alot in this game, figured I'd say something. Ill regret this post later.

it is just the game mechanism and your choice of not wanting to be with the majority.
The only reason i have been a douche towards res is because i DO NOT agree with how it was formed. Phurious himself said that it was his RIGHT to take the banks. But he did NOT camp all the bosses to get the loot that were in the banks. He CERTAINLY didnt SOLO the bosses. He WAS the chief, of course, but unless he did everything to get the loot in the banks, he had NO DAMN RIGHT to take them. Some say bella and wretched were planning to 'over-throw' phur. How does it make it right for phur to leave with the banks? Hell, since no res seem the like bella, he could have just as easily kicked her and no one would go with her... As for wretched... Well no res members seem to care for him either, seeing as you got his alt banned for some bs 'account sharing' the EXACT GODDAM THING A TON OF RES DO!

It is not that they don't want to be with the majority, but that some people have morals...

That being said, i know i don't have all the facts of what happened... But if anyone would like to correct anything i got wrong... Go for it.
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

It seems that the flaming will never end.

OTM please give this game more content ASAP. High level players are bored, frustrated and have nothing better to do than camp bosses they don't need. Others who are sick of camping pass their time as arena mafia looking for excuses to kill the other clan. This game is a pressure cooker and as can be seen on this forum it's causing a lot of people real life stress over a game that is virtual.

Celtic Heroes has been designed to get people addicted which it does rather well and it has a tendancy to take over from real life. To those who are sucked in it becomes reality and stress at this level on a daily basis could lead to tragedy. I think it's just a matter of time before some MMO developer ends up in court and is successfuly prosecuted for the damage it has wreaked on real peoples lives.

OTM take heed and make this game less stressful please.

As for the forum? Please be aware that your flaming and unkind remarks could lead to horrible consequences on sensitive individuals. Do you want to be responsible for that?

Ehedwr, that is a lot of self opinion which i think you could do better by writing to OTM. Your view is not representation of the general pulbic.

Please heed your own advice on the part of unkind remarks. Name calling like mafia is uncalled for. Being a leader of chosen and calling the rest as arena mafia is a declaration of war. Calling us nothing better to do is saying that we have no life is not appropriate.

I do remembeed that you supported someone for killing aggy in the arena non stop and stood up and spoke for him. You choose what you want to say whenever it suit you. Please stop twisting your fact and choose your word wisely.

I will keep killing chosen until I get an apologise for these name calling.

Doll if you truely wanted a balanced discussion then i invite you to read the entire thread over. I only mentioned Res after it was brought up by another person, and i never advocated a rightious war as you say. Prison rules and fighting, being a fighter were only brought up by res members. You act as if the possible tampering of bosses by some members in my clan has been an ongoing long standing thing. It has not and tampering is not tolerated in my clan, nor is it condoned.

You so eloquently stated tht res is not the same as it was at its founding, and that is true, but it isnt the bastion of ediquette and fair play that you make it out to be either. Its nice that you all have put the founding controversy behind you, but i invite you re read bigD's posts. And reexamine that view. He is the only person on this thread advocating fighting. So stop twisting my words or my intentions in this post. Given the number of complaints i received after two very small incedents i decided to post this thread in hopes that bad treatment from all sides can stop and we all can go about playing our games without the drama.
All I can say is Carona you are in denial. As you rightly claimed, two small incident and you bother to make a post here? What is your intention? To make us look bad again?

it is just the game mechanism and your choice of not wanting to be with the majority.
The only reason i have been a douche towards res is because i DO NOT agree with how it was formed. Phurious himself said that it was his RIGHT to take the banks. But he did NOT camp all the bosses to get the loot that were in the banks. He CERTAINLY didnt SOLO the bosses. He WAS the chief, of course, but unless he did everything to get the loot in the banks, he had NO DAMN RIGHT to take them. Some say bella and wretched were planning to 'over-throw' phur. How does it make it right for phur to leave with the banks? Hell, since no res seem the like bella, he could have just as easily kicked her and no one would go with her... As for wretched... Well no res members seem to care for him either, seeing as you got his alt banned for some bs 'account sharing' the EXACT GODDAM THING A TON OF RES DO!

It is not that they don't want to be with the majority, but that some people have morals...

That being said, i know i don't have all the facts of what happened... But if anyone would like to correct anything i got wrong... Go for it.
Like I said get over it. Not that the bank will magically return and even if it did due to some miracle what different it makes?

All I can say is Carona you are in denial. As you rightly claimed, two small incident and you bother to make a post here? What is your intention? To make us look bad again?
Doll you asked me to put forth a fair and balanced discussion about this subject. And accuse me of being in denial yet all one has to do is read your posts on this thread to see that clearly you are the one in denial and you have zero intrest in being fair and balanced. Read the entire post of mine that you just quoted again and you will see the reason for my posts I am only trying to improve the game experience in arawn, and I am certainly not trying to make anybody look bad. You are managing to do that in your own.