Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solitaire

Recruitment in Solitaire is at an all time low for the meantime. Main reason is ME. :oops:
I haven't been as active as I was before, due to various factors. And I feel bad about not being able to lead the clan well lately. :(
So, I'm hesitant to have others join us.

It is perfectly understable that members would expect much from clan leaders and if said leaders don't do well or that they don't match well to expectations, members usually leave and look for other clans. Thus, I deem it better to stick with the current members of Solitaire who has shown immense loyalty. (I love you guys :D ). Some have left for reasons of their own. I respect your decisions.

So, for those asking me about joining, I'm sad to say that it is not possible just yet. Perhaps later when I'm more confident that I can be there for Solitaire often.
(Like 24/7 :D kidding)

There are more clans, big and popular ones, new and rising clans, old and revived ones, that you can join. I can name some like Elite, EliteJunior, TheOne, Bloodbarons, and AcidWarriors (I still haven't memorized the newest ones). I'm sure you can find your niche among them. ;)

Just an add-on:
It was brought to my attention that there is a little bee immitating my name "LaVerne" and trying to scam other players, asking for financial help and borrowing items. For those who have known me well, you know I rarely borrow or ever. (Except for Vanquisher which is only from clanmates).
So as precaution, check well the one/s doing these. All my characters have unique names. If there are names similar to mine, note that it's not me.
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

Re: Solitaire

indira may i join soli? i am currently without a clan and looking for one so i can be in a good one for the update. here are my stats!

tank build
HP: 2257
Energy: 50
Strenght: 50

lux items: heroic amy of regeneration, silver bodkin of energy.
gold: 32k
quest items: moon frag, crown frag, oak frag, rites of crom, connacht iron ingot. :D

current level as of 04/28/2012 : 77.5 exactly :D
markassasin lvl 85 tank warrior,
markassasin1 lvl 73 rogue,

Hi LaVerne!(: I am pretty sure you remember me.... or I think you do. Hehe :p well... Actually I might have to pm you this, but heads up, people have been mistaken me for you. I have an alt, that's name is in french, but the meaning is "life" so I'm pretty sure you know my alts name from what I had just said. I like to keep my alts as a secret(: But so far as i can count, 2 people already mistaken me as you :0 but don't worry, I'm not like that kind of person thats an imposter :p And also, about that one time when i asked if i could join soli, well I would still be glad to be accepted in, even though I know my rogue is lvl 70 ): not a big fan of sitting and playing 24/7 without parents telling you to do this and that and this and that. haha
Rogue: RoguePanda lvl 71+
Alt: That's a secret

Recruiting will most probably be after update Mark. We need current Soli members in good shape first. Do ask again if u still dont have a clan by that time.
Miss you LaV!
Thanks for the mention too! (despite elitejr being dead :P )
But I can't wait for the day that you come back!
Ingat Ka Indi!
Hello gaby :) im online intermittently. No regular hours though. I sent u a whisper one time but u seemed busy.
about that one time when i asked if i could join soli, well I would still be glad to be accepted in, even though I know my rogue is lvl 70 ): not a big fan of sitting and playing 24/7 without parents telling you to do this and that and this and that. haha

We dont actually recruit based on player level. It's based more on the kind of person you are, how you play and how you interact with others. Our clan motto is "having fun". Anyway, we might wait till after update before recruiting. Or if we do recruit, it would be a few only. Still under consideration. And playing 24/7 is bad for the health. Haha. I know.. :p

Ahhh Indi :) Good to see a post from you again :) I myself haven't been on much lately, but hopefully as soon as finals are over I will be back :) I also have some wonderful news to tell you!!! Hope to speak with you soon :) Loyal to Soli forever ;)
Main~ IGN: Montanagurl
Class: Rogue
Level: 83

"You were created for such a time as this."

Excited to know the good news! :D new ipad? :D
Im loyal to Soli too. I wont be leaving this clan for another.
Hope to play with ya again soon Tana. :)