Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Public announcement

So as some already know i was resently dicing and lost so instead of doubling their item i gave it back as a result of not wanting to lose my money. This isnt scamming so plz stop mailing me hate mail. I gave it back i didnt even log lol just didnt pay him his double money. I took nothing of his ok? I will continue dicing max 100k

Re: Public announcement

Although technically in the end, you would have kept the 100k if you won..... So really, it kind of was a scam if you think bout it. Not to hate, but the facts are there, and although you were the host for the dicing, you took the risk and thats on you now. Id say just pay up and never dice again or consider it so.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Although technically in the end, you would have kept the 100k if you won..... So really, it kind of was a scam if you think bout it. Not to hate, but the facts are there, and although you were the host for the dicing, you took the risk and thats on you now. Id say just pay up and never dice again or consider it so.
+1
Nothing good comes from dicing in the end.
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Not a hate comment, but... Whats the point of dicing if you can only lose but win nothing ?
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

It wasn't 100k.. It was 350
Then you shouldn't have lied in the first place A, and B, you STILL would have kept the 350k if you won.... Or would you have been so noble to return it upon your victory? Point is, pay up, or really it's taken as a scam. Hate to say it, but it's on you. If I were you, take this as a learning experience. Either set yourself a dicing limit, or if god forbid, NEVER DICE AGAIN :o :lol:
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior