Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ice Shards VS Giant Swing

Hey guys,
I posted this in both Mage and Warrior In general, which is stronger, Ice Shards, or Giant Swing?? Like both are 15/15 and the level and time played is also the same, which skill is stronger?
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

Re: Ice Shards VS Giant Swing

Depends on who your fighting.

Giant Swing does more DPS than Ice shards because of how long Ice recovers. However, ice shards has ice lure which will make it out DPS Giant Swing but only if the MOB has defences to reduce.

My observation is that a Tank with a Heroic Rejuv amulet. can out DPS a Mage with a Heroic Rejuv Amulet because the tank will never run out of energy since the skill energy costs are so low for their skills.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Ice Shards VS Giant Swing

Depends on who your fighting.

Giant Swing does more DPS than Ice shards because of how long Ice recovers. However, ice shards has ice lure which will make it out DPS Giant Swing but only if the MOB has defences to reduce.

My observation is that a Tank with a Heroic Rejuv amulet. can out DPS a Mage with a Heroic Rejuv Amulet because the tank will never run out of energy since the skill energy costs are so low for their skills.
Don't forget that stats effect the skill and so does the gear (Any damage bonus)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)