Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dicing concerns

+1 i like this idea cuz i ve been lost the drop frequently and i rly hate the same ppl wins the drop especially from 200 and the guy starts with "E" i was wondering if she/he is hacking the dice or something else.Im pretty sure yall know who is he/she....

Ok so we tested this earlier today for 200 5*. Here's how it went...

I Dmed for this fight.

I first announced that we are using a new dicing rule. Sorry to the participants if I did not elaborate. I was trying to make it as quick as possible and I was confident that you guys will figure the new system quite easily.

Steps I took:

1. Announced drop and then announced that I am rolling to decide whether we choose HIGHEST or LOWEST roll. I rolled an 88.

2. Since 88 is higher than 50, I then announced that HIGHEST ROLL wins.

3. Asked players to prep and roll.

4. Checked rolls. Cecil won with a 98

Quite easy. Thanks for the cooperation by the way.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Ok so we tested this earlier today for 200 5*. Here's how it went...

I Dmed for this fight.

I first announced that we are using a new dicing rule. Sorry to the participants if I did not elaborate. I was trying to make it as quick as possible and I was confident that you guys will figure the new system quite easily.

Steps I took:

1. Announced drop and then announced that I am rolling to decide whether we choose HIGHEST or LOWEST roll. I rolled an 88.

2. Since 88 is higher than 50, I then announced that HIGHEST ROLL wins.

3. Asked players to prep and roll.

4. Checked rolls. Cecil won with a 98

Quite easy. Thanks for the cooperation by the way.
This actually went over fairly well. Most people understood and there were only a few who were adamant against it (take a guess who). Nothing will really change unless the DM rolls under a 50 and then i predict all hell will break lose.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

-1 I think its to much hassle and not needed if there is an issues thinking someone is spiking dice get them to reset there toons way to many pointless rules coming up. But I do see where your coming from you do always see the same hand full of people winning at almost every fight.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

How about we just set it lowest roll wins. Then we can watch how fast same people winning start rolling low number lol.
Thoro
+

-1 I think its to much hassle and not needed if there is an issues thinking someone is spiking dice get them to reset there toons way to many pointless rules coming up. But I do see where your coming from you do always see the same hand full of people winning at almost every fight.
how is it a hassle? if it is not needed u think people will think about it? u see the point u say how u propose it can be addressed then? ive won 18 times at 200 yet im up for this. why be afraid to try something new? perhaps u got something better u can propose? we are all ears.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.