Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

coming back

hey mabon as most of you remember me i had 2 warriors lvl 193 and 175 both in elite after i was kicked out for falsely being accused of stealing a yellow crown i started to get on with real life and deal with my problems and issues that i had mostly depression and anxiety but these were there long before i started celtic heroes. so anyway i had to repeat 10th grade this year cause i didnt attend any of it last year and long story short 3 weeks into 10th again and ive been expelled for possession of pot, yeah i became a stoner while i was on a halt from ch. but anyway now my parents wont let me out of the house and i have nothing to do so i decided to get back into ch not as cor or hrung though. i will be a new warrior but i wont reveal my identity to anyone. so if any noob warrior is pretending to be me dont believe them cause i wont even tell my closest of friends who i am.
Corleone lvl 193 Warrior - Tank. Robbed of my items and forced to quit.
Hrungnir lvl 175 Warrior - Dps.

Ex - Elite

Mabon

Re: coming back

Sorry to hear your predicament; hope it gets better, man.

Hope to meet you around again.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Corl

Good to see you heading back - and sorry about all your irl dramas. Might see you in game as I am back on Mabon more often. Cya

D5
d5
lvl193 warrior
lvl116 ranger
lvl111 mage
lvl110 druid
lvl178 rogue
lvl140 mage
lvl196 mage
lvl142 rogue

Corl i missed u buddy! Bad timing man just as i quit :/ sorry to hear about your real life unfathomable man i hope it all works out :) good luck man!
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

hey mabon as most of you remember me i had 2 warriors lvl 193 and 175 both in elite after i was kicked out for falsely being accused of stealing a yellow crown i started to get on with real life and deal with my problems and issues that i had mostly depression and anxiety but these were there long before i started celtic heroes. so anyway i had to repeat 10th grade this year cause i didnt attend any of it last year and long story short 3 weeks into 10th again and ive been expelled for possession of pot, yeah i became a stoner while i was on a halt from ch. but anyway now my parents wont let me out of the house and i have nothing to do so i decided to get back into ch not as cor or hrung though. i will be a new warrior but i wont reveal my identity to anyone. so if any noob warrior is pretending to be me dont believe them cause i wont even tell my closest of friends who i am.
INSTEAD Of using pot why didn't you just track down all the elites that did bad to you and beat them up until they gave their acc info for your stuff back? :lol:

Jk(or maybe not)
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

I told you several times to get your shlt together and when you finally try to, you go ahead n become a stoner. I have been helping you since i knew you and never accepted a gift from you, yet you want to come back to the game, where people only wanted your items and then didnt give a flying ***. I told you that balboa would do something like this back in december or something. Now you want to start up in the game again? Same world? If you want to play again, sit alone in your room, spending ton dollars on this game, go ahead nd do it, but go start up on Rhiannon or sumthin instead. Or you could go and realise how much your parents love you and want the best for you and start over in your life instead of this game. Get it together, your living in some kind of illusion acting like this is game is your real life. Those 5k+ you spend could give you aloooot of stuff in real life, to a boy your age. Quit like i did, and finish your studies. When all that is done, build a *** proud legacy when you grow older. Or sit back, play this game and do as you wish. But do it on another world please. I dont want anything happening to you like last time. You're like interruption to me, my own brother. Go and conquer the world. Beat the anxiety, BEAT EVERY OBSTACLE IN YOUR WAY. I KNOW YOU CAN! Help your parents in the house, your siblings, they will see that you have changed. They will start believing in you. Thats when you go out and become a champion. Never listen to the anxiety in you, it will only get worse Day by Day.
Rhiannon
AfricanBatman - Ranger - 1+
Mabon
ChiliConCarne - Rogue - 190+ DL Dagger & Rondel
UltimateA - Warrior - 160+
Rosmerta
Certh - Druid - 140