Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Good IOS or Xbox game for a non-gamer type

One op weapon? The compact isn't op, I kill those compact people ussually with socars ranged or volkhovs/oops's pretty easily. It's totally balaned... Every weapon type is used... in mc5 it's worse... everyone uses the red, sometimes you find a sniper-pistol guy
I was talking about Mc5 as well.

Mc4 is the best online FPS on the AppStore at the moment.
Wattzon of Sulis

One op weapon? The compact isn't op, I kill those compact people ussually with socars ranged or volkhovs/oops's pretty easily. It's totally balaned... Every weapon type is used... in mc5 it's worse... everyone uses the red, sometimes you find a sniper-pistol guy
I was talking about Mc5 as well.

Mc4 is the best online FPS on the AppStore at the moment.
The second one is also awesome (excluding the op rpg)

With Celtic heroes becoming a play to win game more and more every day, I thought it was high time I got a new game and played that for a while before returning to CH. Apart from an unused Xbox 360 my iPhone is my only gaming gadget.

So any suggestions on what IOS game I should get (or Xbox), price isn't really an issue.
I like adventure games that keep me in suspense (preferably one with a good free roam).

On a side note, I am not a gamer so if that could be factored in somewhere I would greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you :)
Color dots

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/color-d ... 34566?mt=8
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon