Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Strength dmg modifier on pierce

I'm trying to figure out how strength and damage modification works with pPierce.

If I have 300 strength and the weapon has 30 piercing damage, how much is the piercing damage? That would be my specific question.

My general question is there a way to tell at a specific strength number how much a piercing, slash, etc weapons dmg is going to by modified
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Strength dmg modifier on pierce

Auto Attack Damage = [0.15818*sqrt(Strength) + 0.061069*sqrt(Weapon Ability) + 0.96523] * Physical Damage + Elemental Damage

Strength — on your stats page. Includes equipment bonuses.
Weapon Ability — one of the following: staff, totem, wand, bow, dagger, sword, axe, blunt, spear, novelty, and hand to hand.
Physical Damage — the sum of slash, pierce, and crush damage granted by your equipment.
Elemental Damage — the sum of heat, cold, magic, poison, and divine damage granted by your equipment.
For convenience, go to this calculator and scroll all the way down.

Thanks for the replies. That calculator makes no sense to me. I put in the numbers and auto comes out to 200. For curiosity, I added 100 to weapon dmg and suddenly auto Springs up to over 800. So how does adding a small amount of weapon dmg suddenly boost it up auto by 500 pts?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Thanks for the replies. That calculator makes no sense to me. I put in the numbers and auto comes out to 200. For curiosity, I added 100 to weapon dmg and suddenly auto Springs up to over 800. So how does adding a small amount of weapon dmg suddenly boost it up auto by 500 pts?
Dagger of slaying. My warrior has cold dmg ax at the moment. I'm sitting at 351 str Stat.
So you want to check the damage on the level 100 dagger of slaying, which gives 25 pierce and 60 poison damage.

Plugging in 351 strength, 1000 weapon ability (just assuming), 25 physical damage, and 60 elemental damage, you get 206 auto attack damage.

That means 146 of that is due to the pierce multiplied by strength/ability, and 60 of that is due to the poison damage.

Now you add 100 physical damage. That puts it at 125, which is 5 times the original pierce damage. So, that's like multiplying the pierce part (146) by 5, then adding the 60 poison damage.

146*5 + 60 = 790 (rounded numbers, may be slightly off)

That is why the damage number becomes so high. I hope that wasn't too confusing.