Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why Clan Them?

I could honestly care less about this. I just think its fun to mess with your head :D

In the end I would say the true victor is the one who reaped all the benefits in the end. The clan THEM when I created it was meant to topple the powers that be and rearrange the system of government in Gwydion. Look at what is happening now. The fortress has been shattered. I must thank you, members of clan THEM for carrying out my ultimate plan and not even making me do any of the hard work. I always said its just a game because the strategy lies beyond skills and abilities. It serves as more than a platform. Now in the coming months clan THEM will be less than a footnote in the forum archives never to be heard of again. It did serve as the landmine to turn the whole system upside down. It was a big part of this catalyst of rebirth that's has happened these past weeks. I am very happy to have been a part of it. Thank you my children...

I could honestly care less about this-

I hope you realise that means you care, its actually I couldnt care less about this.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

I could honestly care less about this. I just think its fun to mess with your head :D

In the end I would say the true victor is the one who reaped all the benefits in the end. The clan THEM when I created it was meant to topple the powers that be and rearrange the system of government in Gwydion. Look at what is happening now. The fortress has been shattered. I must thank you, members of clan THEM for carrying out my ultimate plan and not even making me do any of the hard work. I always said its just a game because the strategy lies beyond skills and abilities. It serves as more than a platform. Now in the coming months clan THEM will be less than a footnote in the forum archives never to be heard of again. It did serve as the landmine to turn the whole system upside down. It was a big part of this catalyst of rebirth that's has happened these past weeks. I am very happy to have been a part of it. Thank you my children...
Actually, the fortress has not been shattered; only strengthened. We are the same them and Solitaire, only under a new name.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Well thanks for clearing that up. Good thing your here for things like that. Much appreciated.
De nada.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Shame to come back to the same and see clan them gone :( I was hoping to join up upon my return!
You and I are in the same boat. I guess I knew things were changing and that was one of the reasons behind my extended absence. So where has everyone gone? I guess I probably don't even meet the level req for most clans now haha
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

I could honestly care less about this-

I hope you realise that means you care, its actually I couldnt care less about this.
Lol weord al yankovic mentions that in his parody word crimes :D
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!