Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM YOU BETTER WORK WEEKENDS

I think you need to take a nice long breath mr.
Then pay your plat, sit all weekend, and call me whe you're forty. Tell me then you think this is a good idea.
I aswell have paid a substantial amount of money into this game, i understand where your coming from. (Was just joking).
I wouldn't classify $50 as substantial...

Then pay your plat, sit all weekend, and call me whe you're forty. Tell me then you think this is a good idea.
I aswell have paid a substantial amount of money into this game, i understand where your coming from. (Was just joking).
I wouldn't classify $50 as substantial...
It's my fault I've never really bought plat so they cant afford that pale overworked squinty intern to look after things overnight.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Then pay your plat, sit all weekend, and call me whe you're forty. Tell me then you think this is a good idea.[/quote]
I aswell have paid a substantial amount of money into this game, i understand where your coming from. (Was just joking).[/quote]

I apologize Fizzle. You've always been a standup guy IMO. This is my leisure time, though, and the expectations are different for such an organization. d like to see how they do if all us serious players just start buying lix via gold instead of gambling on these stupid infrequent chests they give. I dont want to talk about how many Ive bought, but I should have, by probability, gotten an 80/0 by now. Nothing. Then they are down all weekend? Unbelieveable. This is a business model which would fail immediately in my field because the expectations are, understandably, different. Maybe OTM would be better off selling some stuff on Ebay. At least there they can blame the shipping company.

I am still trying to figure out who the heck writes new code, uploads it, then goes home for the weekend??? Even if you are the world's best programmer, typos happen. Check your stuff after you upload it, man, then wait a couple more hours... if the cash register is still ringing in the platinum shops, THEN you can go home. Goodness... it's Programming 101, not rocket science. :roll:
Flicker
Level 187 Mage (Herne)
Clan Reciprocity Chieftain
MercyHealer
Level 112 Druid (Herne)
Deaths Whisper
Level 96 Rogue (Crom)

"A kindness received should be given with a freer hand." -Saint Ambrose

This is ridiculous! I'm a working full time student that understands that server and or software issues can and does happen but i also understand the value of a good customer. Me and my husband have invested over 1k irl money into this game and its our weekend and evening hobby. We are not just some freeloading noobs and/or kids riding off mommy and daddy's allowance, we are mommy and daddy!!! We understand that it takes us to keep u going, it would probably be wise if u had the same understanding as well OTM. Step your game up its already been 3 1/2 hours!
Last edited by CelticChic on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

This is ridiculous! I'm a working full time student that understands that server and or software issues can and does happen but i also understand the value of a good customer. Me and my husband have invested over 1k in this game and its our weekend and evening hobby. We are not just some freeloading noobs and/or kids riding off out mommy and daddy's allowance, we are mommy and daddy. We understand that it takes us to keep u going, it would probably be wise if u do the same OTM. Step your game up its already been 3 1/2 hours!
Amen