Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Found this while leveling tons of xp

Yes these mobs apear on different places. Dependin on level where they earn you more gold or xp.
They hAve differen't names where for example at the druids or bandits they are called tax collectors. Always good to keep an eye open. They spawn randomly so you can't just simply camp one.
There ARE spawn points so you could camp one. (i.e. wise trolls spawn at the last troll spot of an usual troll run, kelpies in a small swamp in front of the swamplord etc.)

There ARE spawn points so you could camp one.
I would not recommend camping. You time would be better spent camping a faerie in my opinion, because it seems that these mobs spawn as XP/gold mobs a lot more often and there is many places where you can camp 2 at once. But the downside is that instead of getting constant small experience with a chance of a decent amount of experience, you are getting no XP and hoping to get a faerie to spawn and get a very large amount of XP.
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

There ARE spawn points so you could camp one.
I would not recommend camping. You time would be better spent camping a faerie in my opinion, because it seems that these mobs spawn as XP/gold mobs a lot more often and there is many places where you can camp 2 at once. But the downside is that instead of getting constant small experience with a chance of a decent amount of experience, you are getting no XP and hoping to get a faerie to spawn and get a very large amount of XP.
I said you could camp one, I didn't say that it was useful.