Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite

Well crap. You guys are a hella bunch of crazy mo fawkers. I like it. To bad i gotta stick with the android servers.

But you guys fight to much. I played mabon back when Heroes was a thing (Top clan due to inviting every person not in a clan). The least time i got on mabon I saw Wolfgang. They seem like a pretty goodbunch. Elite has some nice people, Term, Balboa, Balstrodamis (He still in elite?) Damn mabon is a fun place to be.

Pointers - keep killing eachother and pissing eachother off when killing bosses n such. Its what brings people together. Now if you listen, (which 90% of you will), yer a real messed up bunch.

Good luck, Ball is life, 420YoloSwagKushBlazeIt

Lets face facts, no need to lie no need to get ashamed.
Elite is good, cant hide that..but as others say ego sets in and doesnt make it a game anymore. Its not WG hates elite or Elite hates wg..its just the ppl in it that are hated.
I see wgs and elite MEMBERS talk pretty friendly to each other and help eachother when ever they can but the fact is you guys are too puss to admit that ur sick and tired of the elite vs wg with the fear of the CHIEF or GENS kicking you from the clan. i mean you have everything you need, what more could you want?
im sure 80% of elite members are tired of this crap and so are wg, but ppl have taken this so far that supposed friends for life turn on one another just to save their asses from getting kicked from the clan
and i know enough that if 2-3 elites stopped fllowing balbahoes immature behavior she wouldnt risk losing the incredible players.
Sure balb is a nice person deep down but her hatred to players in wg made it hatred to everyone in wg and vice versa

I have no problem in any merge (leaving some ppl behind). there isnt any level difference everyones almost the same level.
but heres another fact, theres no doubt that wg is as good/almost as good as elite and im sure you guys have to admit it. If you look at it in a way, theres a complete match other than level and gear such as fktards,egoists etc
Just look at the fear wg set in elite, i see lev 165-170s getting recruited in elite..like wow u guys stooped to the next level

As i said before, merging would be great, ppl are just too puss to admit it would be..some are scared too, but with the ego going around i doubt anything will happen. Its like you guys are fighting just for the sake of it but dont really want to..
I bet after this post maybe there will still be some turds denying it irrespective of which clan they are from
but fact stays, hatred is just with members of a clan..not the whole clan.
i cant get what fun is there following the same routine of camping,arena killing,ego-ing,balbahoe-ing..doesnt it get annoying?
Fz - Druid - Lev 220 (Mabon)
Rainbowvuv - Rogue - Lev 190 (Mabon)

Proudly been in the clans Wolfgang and Insanity
~~Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
~~

if ppl want to be suckups, let them.
dont really expect everyone to follow only wg. no offence really

its just their decision. the first thing i see when i log on is 'hey theres an elite suckup in the arena,lets smash that fool' ....
i admit i do like to smash ppl..or atleast try but its pointless when you know theyre not gonna change their mind. arena is for fighting yes but its literally dumb o. O
If theres no merge just keep it simple?

~~

I think you should all make a new clan called (wehavebecomefriendsnow) with some lv 1 as cheif and erryone 100+ recruits

Okay this! This right here is what was needed to be said in Mabon for quite a while. Fz is making soo many good points!
Mabon can be soo much better without all this hatred caused by a few elite gens and bal. I'm sure wg would like it too and elite can be much better. Sure elite is a good clan now but it's been ages since necro has been introduced and it's still standing :/ and it's not gonna go down soon If this goes on. Think about it, how many peoples gaming experiences have been ruined by the gens and bal of elite. Elite has soo many good players and it's just sad to see them turned against wg for literally no reason besides bals ego :/ I myself have been forced to waste tons of lixes because I had to hide the fact that I was living my alt with my very close wg friends. If Mabon can get rid of its disease and join clans, it would be up there with the top worlds like Arwan, Rosmerta and Morrigan, we certainly have the players and levels ;) and when I say decease, I think everybody knows what I'm talking about or who I am talking about ;)
Corleone lvl 193 Warrior - Tank. Robbed of my items and forced to quit.
Hrungnir lvl 175 Warrior - Dps.

Ex - Elite

Mabon

+1,

~~

ofc you have no problem with merge, you'd win tons of stuff , seriously saying wg is equal to elite is just not true, look at strategy followed on bosses, who does it ? we are talking about efficiency here!
Sure wg has some strategy but the last who came up with a "new strategy" on boss for wg left cuz over 100 times people werent even bothering following it, it was a plat lazy fest every time, most of the time when we look at wg doing bosses it's just "let's rush it massively until it's down" the two first times i was like WTF ! then i lost interest.
That is even without mentionning the fact that wg sharing accounts to massively log swarming bosses when original owner of accounts are asleep( shared or bought accounts we all know it even support knows ;) )

Corl, you making up hatred of elites gens to justify your own, stop trying to hide, you just hate them cuz they caught you and seeing how far you are willing to go ( by far i mean low) they certainly were right in not trusting you and that result in kicking you, i wouldnt be surprised if we ever discover you were a wg gen alt...

I wouldnt be surprised either if in wg clan chat we discovered gens or even clansman were telling lies about elites behaviour just to make people hate them...like big passionate motivational out of proportion speech ...

Ah the joy of politics !

ofc you have no problem with merge, you'd win tons of stuff , seriously saying wg is equal to elite is just not true, look at strategy followed on bosses, who does it ? we are talking about efficiency here!
Sure wg has some strategy but the last who came up with a "new strategy" on boss for wg left cuz over 100 times people werent even bothering following it, it was a plat lazy fest every time, most of the time when we look at wg doing bosses it's just "let's rush it massively until it's down" the two first times i was like what ! then i lost interest.
That is even without mentionning the fact that wg sharing accounts to massively log swarming bosses when original owner of accounts are asleep( shared or bought accounts we all know it even support knows ;) )

Corl, you making up hatred of elites gens to justify your own, stop trying to hide, you just hate them cuz they caught you and seeing how far you are willing to go ( by far i mean low) they certainly were right in not trusting you and that result in kicking you, i wouldnt be surprised if we ever discover you were a wg gen alt...

I wouldnt be surprised either if in wg clan chat we discovered gens or even clansman were telling lies about elites behaviour just to make people hate them...like big passionate motivational out of proportion speech ...

Ah the joy of politics !
Please stop lying to yourself. Btw, it's quite obivous you're an elite or a fan of elite because you're siding with them and trying to hide the fact that they stole Corleone's gear.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Pls stop lying to everyone, corleone is still fully geared ! Lets get online and see what he is wearing since he was kicked , crazy that he was able to find so many stuff after he was hacked dont you think ? And so fast ! And that must have cost sooo much gold also ....but that is only valid if we know for sure he didnt hide it first in his inventory (or somewhere else), if he isnt available you can still ask a general to log him, right ?

I side with logic ,you have none , your loss!