Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Mordris Time??????

Lots of noobs who lixed their way up pretty quick, so I not to familiar with the new high level players.
Are you serious Sarge? I am not sure why you continue to feel the need to insult the new Lugh player base who chose to value their time more than you do apparently and use lixes to level faster. You seem to feel entitled in the fact that you have been playing longer, or did not have the opportunity to use lixes early on. Get over yourself. These type of comments do nothing but make you look bad.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Yawn, say something Senta? Hmmm, still cant understand the written language it appears. One more time for the denser of the minds, lixes are good, use them myself. What I was inferring to, was the apparent and written sense of worth or entitlement you noobs feel you deserve. Again, lixes are good. Have a good one.

Yawn, say something Senta? Hmmm, still cant understand the written language it appears. One more time for the denser of the minds, lixes are good, use them myself. What I was inferring to, was the apparent and written sense of worth or entitlement you noobs feel you deserve. Again, lixes are good. Have a good one.
Do you apply the word "noob" to everyone or just new players to lugh who have out leveled you using lixes? My issue with you is not with lixing, but your apparent blatant rudeness to new players who have the same rights as you do.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

What I was inferring to, was the apparent and written sense of worth or entitlement you noobs feel you deserve.
Can you expound on this? What are these entitlements you so talk of? The vagueness and inconsistency of ur statements riddles my poor head really...
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Dude you will have to go back through the post. I'm just wondering why everyone takes offense? I dont care if ya lix. I just pointed out after I returned that there was lots of high levels I didnt know. No biggie to me, just dont expect some type of honor or whatever has been mentioned in past post. And before I hear the cries, double dicing and yes I know it has ended, there was some expected preferred treatment of higher levels. I just call bunk to that. Have a good one.

I just pointed out after I returned that there was lots of high levels I didnt know.
ok but its how you say it that makes people take offense your saying it in a rude way same with all your old post now stop doing that, your annoying.
true :P

what are these preferred treatments u talk about...state some please. been picking my brains and really cant come up with any.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.