Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite

You dont hear opinions if it doesnt please you heh ? Well, you dont speak for everyone ! Now let people talk as much they want, at least they are not ignoring facts truth and things like that, unlike you !

Hey Levvy you just lost 100% of my respect..

-Altiarius2
Because of him giving his honest opinion about your clan and this server?
This shows that Levvy is %100 right lmao.
I thought you said you quit this game...If you have really "quit", why are you still posting on these forums where no one wants to hear your opinion?
I did quit, but it doesn't mean I cant log in and mess around with your alts, or in this case, give my thoughts.
And if you don't like my opinions then good, because you cant do anything about it if Im not doing anything against the forum rules :mrgreen:

+1 thank you sneak for saying this.
Oh hey Vhen! Last time I saw you was today when I was killing you in the arena :lol:

Lemme tell u this straight up royalninja.. whoever tf you are, shut the *** up

Lemme tell u this straight up royalninja.. whoever tf you are, shut the **** up
this

Oh hey Vhen! Last time I saw you was today when I was killing you in the arena :lol:
lol you kill me once when im partly afk doing other stuff irl so...ya
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

You dont hear opinions if it doesnt please you heh ? Well, you dont speak for everyone ! Now let people talk as much they want, at least they are not ignoring facts truth and things like that, unlike you !
The truth is, you are a troll, it's even in your name.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

No can do bro, you may be higher lvl but your still a noob to me.
And I can say what I feel like. Wolfgang turned into crap when noobs like you bought plat and lvl'd up. Wolfgang has more idiots now then Elite ever had( no offence :mrgreen: )
Last edited by Royalninja(LordRN) on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

this

lol you kill me once when im partly afk doing other stuff irl so...ya
You didn't even want to duel me in the castle, so yeah, 40 lvls higher and I can still beat you up :)

Chaz, your irrelevance makes no doubt ! You still try to attack me on a name .....this is low and pointless, pls stop, it only depreciate yourself...

No can do bro, you may be higher lvl but your still a noob to me.
And I can say what I feel like. Wolfgang turned into crap when noobs like you bought plat and lvl'd up. Wolfgang has more idiots now then Elite ever had( no offence :mrgreen: )
Lmfao alt doesn't buy plat. We would all feel hell freeze over before that happened.
Last edited by Alphachicken on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.