Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: KILLSTEALERS

I agree and disagree with you Alf. I agree coz i hate most of theone members(especially Ratjapan and his brothers)but there are some good peeps in it though,but the ony good person in tht clan is Chuck,dont know any others...
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

I use to think that too about chuck, but your you been in that clan is approving what they do. They know what they doing and they do it on puporse. Chuck sits their an heal them, she supports what they do, I would never be in a clan or group with that much ego and hatret towards them.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

I hate to say it but theone has ruined the game for alot of people...not all members are like that though. I can see where you are coming from DV but i wouldnt condemn chuck for it. Krig and almost everyone else has been helpfull...to me at least, its just a few select people, and they still know how i feel about theone.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Your right smoke, please don't take my post as rude or talking bad about them, I'm just pointing out what they do. And smoke I don't care about bosses, my warden set is complete. I care about others who have not and others who are not having fun. Is sad to say this but look how far Theone got too. And how bad the server got.

Yesterday theone shouted that who ever leaves their clan an ks a elite member all day will be invite to their clan, blv it or not. A good amount of people did this. You think people want to join theone bc they like theone? No! Is bc they control the bosses and the dragon frags.
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

I agree and disagree with you Alf. I agree coz i hate most of theone members(especially Ratjapan and his brothers)but there are some good peeps in it though,but the ony good person in tht clan is Chuck,dont know any others...
This is coming from a "rogue" holding a spear and a shield. You only hate us because you cant beat us or become one of us. Sorry that you suck so bad that you had to get on forums to express your feelings. Here is my opinion, shep sucks also everyone(including lvl 1s) in this game is better than you.

Love your pal,
Tsujapan/HP/Alternate/SKR

P.s. rogues shouldn't be tanks..... nice shield. :lol:
Gwydion
clan: LubDub
Tsujapan lvl113 rogue
HP lvl93 Druid
SKR lvl83 warrior
Alternate lvl80 Mage

This is coming from a "rogue" holding a spear and a shield. You only hate us because you cant beat us or become one of us. Sorry that you suck so bad that you had to get on forums to express your feelings. Here is my opinion, shep sucks also everyone(including lvl 1s) in this game is better than you.

Love your pal,

Guys, just enjoy the game. Your acting as if everyone are fighting each other for survival :| . Just relax and play the game. If you have any in-game problems, just contact the admin. there's no need to be pissed off at each other. And let shep play the way he wants to, who are you to care about his play style?
I approve this message.

Love your pal,

hey did i insult you tsujapan?NO!This proves all i have said in my previous post
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT