Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herne players, Introduce yourselves.

Hi, i'm a lvl 191 noob. Started playing in november 2013. i was in a lot of clans as well when i was low lvl like dopee mentioned. Im easily amused so i don't mind leveling. Used to be chief of UP, but i got accepted in Infection. Got a lot of good friends, also some enemies but nothing too serious.
Herne:
Level 192 - Warrior tank
Level 181 - Rogue
Level 120 - Druid
http://youtu.be/yTKdHbiLim0

Member of Infection

Hi im a lvl 100(lvling is way too boring) druid started playing winter of 2012, had a bad luck with getting in clans the last time because all quit or had a war with pigeons. I got like 11 alts on 3 different accounts. I tried to be a android tester but my phone couldnt handle it. I made quite a lot of friends, dutch but also english speaking.
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Hi im a lvl 100(lvling is way too boring) druid started playing winter of 2012, had a bad luck with getting in clans the last time because all quit or had a war with pigeons. I got like 11 alts on 3 different accounts. I tried to be a android tester but my phone couldnt handle it. I made quite a lot of friends, dutch but also english speaking.
Srry we tore them apart lol
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

YAY! Meer hollanders (:

YAY! Meer hollanders (:
Hai
Nooit geweten dat jij ook Nederlands was
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

YAY! Meer hollanders (:
Hai
Nooit geweten dat jij ook Nederlands was
Nu wel (:
En ondertussen is dit ons privégesprek geworden....

Heyo!! My name is Bec and my IGN is Freyaa and Sunshinee. I joined the game in September, a week before my daughter was born and my husband introduced me to it. My first clan was new brits, then when that clan ended i didnt go to pagan and was invited to dark angels the thenumob and then i left and that same day was picked up by infection. I stayed in inf for majority of my time playing the and after a while i was kinda bored so i changed it up and went solo for a bit. After sometime i created Escalation which was the 3rd best clan for ages and when def collapsed we became second. Not too long after that we caved in too and i quit for a while because i was having my second baby. I started in rosemerta and didnt play for very long, i got a ranger to 120+ and then decided to check out good old Herne again. I was convinced to come back so i sort of did but its hard to find time for the game with work and 2 kids so i dont play that often.
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue

Heyo!! My name is Bec and my IGN is Freyaa and Sunshinee. I joined the game in September, a week before my daughter was born and my husband introduced me to it. My first clan was new brits, then when that clan ended i didnt go to pagan and was invited to dark angels the thenumob and then i left and that same day was picked up by infection. I stayed in inf for majority of my time playing the and after a while i was kinda bored so i changed it up and went solo for a bit. After sometime i created Escalation which was the 3rd best clan for ages and when def collapsed we became second. Not too long after that we caved in too and i quit for a while because i was having my second baby. I started in rosemerta and didnt play for very long, i got a ranger to 120+ and then decided to check out good old Herne again. I was convinced to come back so i sort of did but its hard to find time for the game with work and 2 kids so i dont play that often.
Ur not welcome here anymore._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.