Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Mordris Time??????

the topic was created for discussion and not for offenses. There is a fine line between knowing dialogue politely without stoop. if whenever its arguments are shot down and you replicate this way ... I'm not the type that goes in this game. you are not the messiah does, told the truth and judge people without knowing them. thinks and tries to answer without offending! think it's the least you can do. be more intelligent to talk and less offensive.
World: LUGH
Clan: Gen. of TheHobnobbers
Class: Mage
Name: Daw
Level: 191

be cool, I'm good people

the topic was created for discussion and not for offenses. There is a fine line between knowing dialogue politely without stoop. if whenever its arguments are shot down and you replicate this way ... I'm not the type that goes in this game. you are not the messiah does, told the truth and judge people without knowing them. thinks and tries to answer without offending! think it's the least you can do. be more intelligent to talk and less offensive.
Oh you don't judge people? Oh you didn't mean offense? Don't post stuff like this then.
image.jpg
image.jpg (20.32 KiB) Viewed 2034 times
As I said before, we aren't selfish for accomplishing things at a time that works better for US, just because the time isn't good enough for YOU.

Let me go over your initial post again. You say you want a fairer Mordris, then you proceed to say it is and always will be 6 pm est. Just complete ignorance. If you truly want a fairer Mordris then continue the discussion on the thread I posted on the first page. If you want to have a bashing thread then continue posting here.
Last edited by Vulture on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I think it is reasonable to raise the topic since we didn't arrive at system that is more inclusive. It may be difficult for some to imagine, but everyone isn't on CH 24/7. I wouldn't mind if we went back to something a bit more structured for Hrungnir as well. I assume he still spawns but haven't been to a Hrungnir fight in months. Pesky 'ol job. :D

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

hmmm this is going another route. this mordy attempt could have been fine. as to vult's point to be fairer to people in a different timezone. i myself find it difficult to wakeup 6am to do mordy so i missed a few which is all good.

we were just surprised yesterday that nobody gave us a heads up about the attempt. i was at the arena waitin on killain. prior this hrung was killed and people said no mordy wont be done. then we just hear that he is bein attempted. all good. nobody has the responsibility to call people i guess specially out of clan. was just used to getting a courtesy whisper. we help as much as we could. u win a drop good, u dont then all good too.

fact is why call more people when u got enough people u think can put down a boss? why call when ur benefit from another persons absence during a dice. why call? ponder on that.

exclusion seems to be reason why this is escalating. we made each other think we have to inform everyone. that we were united. at first we were during the attempts and the couple sucesses. afterwards when things are figured out we try to cut down people who really is just a redundancy for us. we decide which players are good and which are so so. and we decide on this exclusion. its all good. we need to fend for ourselves and quit the pretenses i guess. every actions taken do affect this community afterall.

boss lock soon...
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

We still talking about this?? I would like to apologize to all those that have hurt feelings and feel they were betrayed by not being at the fight. I was there at Mordy and the others. I do not recall a conversation about sneaking one passed everyone. But I might add, I usually don whisper anyone that I dont know. Since my departure and return, there have been a lot of changes. Lots of noobs who lixed their way up pretty quick, so I not to familiar with the new high level players. So please in the future, come introduce yourselves. Cya around Lugh and please close this topic. Pretty boring.
Sarge1 : Druid 180+ Chief of Craven

ok

first, bosses seem to be of two types:

1. ad hoc take down
2. need everyone - structured takedown

many bosses start as structured, then, as we become more powerful, they become ad hoc. Hrung is currently ad hoc - we see it up, we call people and we can generally get it going and killed quickly (sometimes we fail). Mordy, on the other hand, has generally required much better planning and coordination. while i certainly understand that 6pm doesnt work for everyone, and would love to have a better time, the fact is, if mordy is up, then by 6pm or so, we have the forces to kill it

i do not have a problem with the ad hoc kills. sure, i miss a bunch of hrung battles, but i hardly think everyone should wait just because i am not on or aware a battle must take place.

in general, on Lugh, the etiquette is notify your clan, and some other high ranking people from other major clans (not your whole friends list, you can assume if you notify an alliance member, they will notify their clan). if enough are on, great, if not, people will start kiking. once enough are gathered, we will generally wait a few minutes if we suspect someone else is on the way. but after that, the boss is fair game. of course, if anyone shows up (before lock), they are welcome to join.

expecting more than that seems to me to be unreasonable. if 20 people are on and can take a boss, they shouldnt have to wait until all 100 qualified players are around. i know that if i want more boss kills, i need to make some efforts to determine the rough spawn time, and make sure i am on more. When i decide to take a bike ride at 5pm est, i know full well i may not make a mordy spawn, and that is OK. During the winter i play an obscene amount and make lots of kills, during the summer, i make it to far fewer.

The only time you should really feel angered is if your own clannies don't notify you of a kill or you are specifically excluded from taking part. The beauty of our server is that we are inclusive and cooperative and allow all to join and have a chance - not that we go crazy making sure EVERYONE can be at every kill.

thanks
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

it was not a matter of waiting ak. we were online. was there at hrung kill then camped killain. just would have been nice to been given a heads up. thats all.

but then again i guess i expected too much. this was a learning experience and now i have set my expectations straight to prevent future disappointments. so all good.
RETIRED

Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)

ok

first, bosses seem to be of two types:

1. ad hoc take down
2. need everyone - structured takedown

many bosses start as structured, then, as we become more powerful, they become ad hoc. Hrung is currently ad hoc - we see it up, we call people and we can generally get it going and killed quickly (sometimes we fail). Mordy, on the other hand, has generally required much better planning and coordination. while i certainly understand that 6pm doesnt work for everyone, and would love to have a better time, the fact is, if mordy is up, then by 6pm or so, we have the forces to kill it

i do not have a problem with the ad hoc kills. sure, i miss a bunch of hrung battles, but i hardly think everyone should wait just because i am not on or aware a battle must take place.

in general, on Lugh, the etiquette is notify your clan, and some other high ranking people from other major clans (not your whole friends list, you can assume if you notify an alliance member, they will notify their clan). if enough are on, great, if not, people will start kiking. once enough are gathered, we will generally wait a few minutes if we suspect someone else is on the way. but after that, the boss is fair game. of course, if anyone shows up (before lock), they are welcome to join.

expecting more than that seems to me to be unreasonable. if 20 people are on and can take a boss, they shouldnt have to wait until all 100 qualified players are around. i know that if i want more boss kills, i need to make some efforts to determine the rough spawn time, and make sure i am on more. When i decide to take a bike ride at 5pm est, i know full well i may not make a mordy spawn, and that is OK. During the winter i play an obscene amount and make lots of kills, during the summer, i make it to far fewer.

The only time you should really feel angered is if your own clannies don't notify you of a kill or you are specifically excluded from taking part. The beauty of our server is that we are inclusive and cooperative and allow all to join and have a chance - not that we go crazy making sure EVERYONE can be at every kill.

thanks
Early today there was a repeat of this...ONLY difference here is this one was a SUCCESS and this was ANNOUNNCED not like before where u got people sitting at the arena just getting whispers the has been started.

I don't get how grown men can throw words such as hypocrisy and greed that easy just because they were not part of the kill. As far as I can recall this was not the first time Mordy was attempted early. As per WeChat, some can make it and some could not. There was no fishing conspiracy to do the kill under your noses. At least you knew he was being attempted and you guys were not even online just waiting on Killain. There were ENOUGH people to do the kill and NO ONE should get special treatment and for others this was the PERFECT time. So, you could not make it this time...what is the big deal? It respawns and to Ak's point I see that Mordy is becoming easier now just like how Hrungnir is cause we are getting a bigger population of level required players.

Lately it has been just been arguments over arguments. During dicing you see comments such us "no one was cheated here" and another replies "not today". I try to communicate to prevent ill feelings between players and try to get into a resolution if needed. However, it seems now that they tell you they are all good but really not. Like, seriously too many hangups. This was suppose to be fun. Grown men...smh
RETIRED