Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need some help with a battleskewer/brand guide

As the title says, I'm making a guide on battleskewers and brands, listing the spawn points of each mob. It can be found here:

http://celticheroes.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... torch.html

But there are a few mobs that I haven't found yet, so I'm asking for your help if anyone has seen them. The ones I am missing are:
- Pirate Skewerpoint
- Hawkhurst Firebrand
- Blackstone Skewerpoint

If anyone has seen these, can you describe where they spawned at? A picture would also be greatly appreciated if you have it. Thanks!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Need some help with a battleskewer/brand guide

Are these still able to be farmed at a decent rate?
I've afk farmed on the dragoncult firebrand a couple days for about 9 hours, and usually come up with at least one brand, and sometimes a weapon shard too. The pirate firebrand is about the same (no weapon shard though). I haven't tested the other ones, but I assume they are similar.

As the title says, I'm making a guide on battleskewers and brands, listing the spawn points of each mob. It can be found here:

http://celticheroes.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... torch.html

But there are a few mobs that I haven't found yet, so I'm asking for your help if anyone has seen them. The ones I am missing are:
- Pirate Skewerpoint
- Hawkhurst Firebrand
- Blackstone Skewerpoint

If anyone has seen these, can you describe where they spawned at? A picture would also be greatly appreciated if you have it. Thanks!
Hawkhurst spaws in the back room where the the mobs are 86-89 on one side and 84-86 on the other side (i think ) and there's a met crystal guy in the back corner. Firebrand guy spawns over in the upper lvl guys.
Last edited by Rcflyn on Mon May 26, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black stone skewer point is the wandering one that walks by chained king
Ah, the Blackstone Spy that walks by the tree... thank you!
Hawk hurst firebrand is the one that walks in the middle, from side to side on the main hawk hurst room everyone farms at
I know what one you mean. Thanks!
Pirate spawns in the tunnel heading towards the captain
I'm not sure if I understand what one you mean, but I assume it's one of the pirates standing along the walls that doesn't move. I'll check it out, thanks!

There are several of each is why I think there is some confusion. I know of at least two pirate fire brand spots on the far south cave. Also besides the one that walks by the chained king the one that walks from the far wall to back near the bridge/castle is also a battle skewer mob. I'm sure there are at least 2 maybe 3 hawkhurst mobs that drop the torch also. I'll try to go look at some ss to remember which one ( think its near the bridge ).

It's just the spawn rates are so low it's hard to find the locations now.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|