Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

beta testing

so i was a beta tester for the first stress tests and got my tunes to the highest lvls they could go however the game came out and i am unable to get them back. understandable of course however i am confused on the whole thing with these new beta tests i am hearing about i am unable to be apart of them and i was wondering how i could join them again. i believe otm stated that beta tunes will have the ability to continue to beta test for android in future tests.

PLS DONT RUSH THE GAME LIKE EVERYONE TELLS U TO MAKE IT AWESOME!
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

Re: beta testing

Beta testing happens on the "Highland Warriors" app. This is a seperate app on the play store. Accounts created on HW are for beta testing only, you cannot log into CH with a beta account. However, beta accounts are saved meaning you will be able to access them whenever a beta server is up on HW and your progress will not be deleted.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

HI King

As Broscientist said you can still join the Beta tests when they are available.

The Highland Warrior app on the store allows access to the Beta and you will still be able to use your previous account.
"It was like that when I got here"

it doesnt work for me. ive downloaded the app, but im not allowed to log on to my testing account. did i get banned or my account disabled?? i havent been able to join since the end of the first beta (lirs and dustwither)
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

Hi Continuum

The Betat is not active currently. It was on before the release of the Otherworld for some testing but as this has been released we will not have the beta up until next zones are ready for test.

Thanks
"It was like that when I got here"