Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Patch - Yuletide 2013: 10/12/2013

The Yuletide event is launching TODAY!

There's a host of new and exciting content for you all to enjoy, and we can't wait for you to experience the event.

You can get the full list of what this year's Yuletide festival contains here: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=47922

EDIT:
All the worlds are now back online.

Happy adventuring!
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

Re: Patch - Yuletide 2013: 10/12/2013

Wow..... Every single friken person said no candy cane staffs, or no jewelery... And this is what's added -_________-

There aren't candy cane staffs, the candy canes are weapons, similar to yulestaves 2011 is my guess. The mounts are called stormskimmers or something like that. Jewelry however was preferred to not come, but oh well. More lux going for sale cheap. My fervent wish is that it wont make samhain lux obsolete.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Patch - Yuletide 2013: 10/12/2013 - Worlds Currently Dow

A bit dissapointed that there is going to be new lux. Seems like every event will bring new lux. Not gonna bither with this lot, something better will come along next event. I was hoping lux was going to be introduced every samahin. Guess I was wrong.

Well thanks OTM, appreciate your hard effort. :/
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Re: Patch - Yuletide 2013: 10/12/2013

Wow..... Every single friken person said no candy cane staffs, or no jewelery... And this is what's added -_________-

There aren't candy cane staffs, the candy canes are weapons, similar to yulestaves 2011 is my guess. The mounts are called stormskimmers or something like that. Jewelry however was preferred to not come, but oh well. More lux going for sale cheap. My fervent wish is that it wont make samhain lux obsolete.
looked at that earlier but too lazy to edit post:3 anyway new lux..... Can OTM at least give a 10% plat back Christmas please please please... I spent so much on my current ammy and at least there should be a plat back?!?!
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior