Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reasons that made you change your clan.

OKay first there are some rules to be applied here for this topic to remain safe.
No Naming and shaming blablah. Instead of naming clan , insert a fruit name XD.

For Example :
I quit Pineapple clan because although we had a free for all drops rule, a greedy general kept whispering to give her drops and even sold clanbank loot in secret for her own profit. Caught her redhanded on my alt bank. instead of making a fuss , I just quietly left. I was just a noobish clanmate.

Re: Reasons that made you leave or rage quit your clan.

I left Grapefruit because I was going to be kicked after being told to move from a place i could stand freely. Also they were inviting scammers on top of the jerks there.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I left pride last year because they kicked me out of a boss i FOUND!
Oh yeah, that happened to me a couple times. The stupid thing was, the 9th group character was 20 levels lower than me, but she was a druid so they told me to gfto basically
But druids can heal and buff out of group, the way i see it, unless your fighting for lock, when you group all your best dps together, the first people there at a reasonable level should be in the group, and the outside supporting them in another group, and if the support group gets lock then good for them

I left pride last year because they kicked me out of a boss i FOUND!
Oh yeah, that happened to me a couple times. The stupid thing was, the 9th group character was 20 levels lower than me, but she was a druid so they told me to gfto basically
But druids can heal and buff out of group, the way i see it, unless your fighting for lock, when you group all your best dps together, the first people there at a reasonable level should be in the group, and the outside supporting them in another group, and if the support group gets lock then good for them
I wasn't the druid.