Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sup Epona

Hey, I've decided to make a straight up post.
Don't cry over a game, if i don't like you deal with it, many don't like me
If I harmed you then you probably deserved it
If you had a problem with my clan or were in it and you had a bad experience don't cry to everyone else when you took no effort to come to me with your problems and let me settle them in a appropriate manner.

Honestly I am extremely nice and will give anyone a second third fourth.... twentieth chance but if your a idiot or you do something dumb I will call you out. Its just me and sorry but you gotta deal with it.

To the ones that like think Im to mean; welcome to the real world, thats how it is and kiddies im just getting you ready for it.

If im most hated let it be. Ill take that crown and wear it proud because I.D.G.A.F. its a game kiddies

Good night and Goodbye, I pity anyone that comments mad or takes emotion to this post.
See you in the Tunnels
Z z z!Silence! z z Z

Re: Sup Epona

This is just another excuse of some “kids” who try to justify their actions. You want the real world? You have a lot to learn, you just try talking to your boss that way. You will go nowhere in life if you speak the first thing that comes from your mind. Un-like a game where you conceal your identity, you have a lot to learn when life hits you in the face and you find out you gtta think smart in the career world. Time to grow up, little kid.

I am as emotional as you were in this post. Showing you the truth that you will ignore because you are very much so ignorant.

Sad what the world has come to.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Rofl girl that's my point it's a dang game so don't be a panzy scared to tell another off. Dang I'm not very different in rl- I just dgaf rofl. I've told my boss to suck it countless times, just recently left :)
Z z z!Silence! z z Z

Excuse me, if you do all those things in real life. Then you are most likely:

1. Someone without any friends
2. Jobless
3. Someone who studies without any friends to assist them
4. lonely life
5. Hard time getting a new job when they mention their old boss and that boss sends a bad word one for you.

All in all, if you act like a ass your life will be a miserable place, and you will most likely be the same way on the computer. If you are friendly, you will live longer and people will help you succeed in things you are trying to accomplish.

Now, of course, you wouldn't know the difference because you've been always like that.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

hahahahaha

I only read because is funny how you try act serious and like the boss of everyone
Greekdemigods, 224 warrior
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona