Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Discussion/ The Walking Dead

Not sure what color has to do with it. I think Maggie's dad will die. Unless they are driving around I think it will be difficult to run. Good thing Shane isn't around to waste him like that guy that who couldn't run. Lol.

Tyrese sis I think will be gone they haven't focused on her much. Ones i definitely want to stay are Rick, Darryl, Maggie, Glenn, Michonne and Sophia's mom .

Oh by the way I loved they are showing softer sides of Michonne. The scene of her holding Rick's baby. Show's I'm a tough cookie but I have a heart..The baby is hope for the team. I hope doesn't get sick from this madness.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I wonder why they would even think about feeding zombies rats.

There was blood coming from her cell going to the exterior where Tyrese found his burn girlfriend. So either she died and someone dragged her out, or someone killed her before and left her burnt there for somebody to see. They won't just leave her there if they didn't want her to be seen for some reason. :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

There was blood coming from her cell going to the exterior where Tyrese found his burn girlfriend. So either she died and someone dragged her out, or someone killed her before and left her burnt there for somebody to see. They won't just leave her there if they didn't want her to be seen for some reason. :)
It was all a ploy by the governer to send the people to the prison and sabotage. Some of them are still loyal to the governer. I just have a feeling
Wattzon of Sulis

Exactly whoever did it could've killed her and left her in her cell. Burning her body was to show revenge by making a mark. Either that or the guy that bit Andrea came back from the dead to burn more bodies. (kidding)
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Interesting theory u never know right. Aside from the illness i wonder what they will do for food supply once it runs out. Start eating dead animals or start seeing husbands heads that don't exist. As long as Darryl lives I'm ok with the story
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

That's the best friend from that show Everybody Hates Chris

Here is my theory notice how he went to the shower to cool off? I'm thinking something in the water supply gonna make em sick. Maybe zombie bodies in the water made water tainted. Idk
Oh my I thought he looked REALLY familiar and couldn't remember where I saw him!

Possibly something to do with the water, because Violet (the pig) might have also died from it, and zombies in the water supply will add some nasty contaminants to the water that cause serious illness. Not sure about the blood pouring out of his mouth though! :P
Also in the season 4 comic con trailer Hershel I think it was said that the water wasn't safe.