Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: End bosses dicing rules summarized

As one of the people who supported the 1 player roll, I still agree to it and believe in it for now. That being said, as many of the high levels and clans start to finish their DL I dont think its impossible to ever allow alts. I see it sort of temporary for a period of time. Just like the selling Accord we agreed to. Also, I do agree that Lugh is blessed where we have as many as 5 different clans at one boss and can minimize drama. There will always be an exception or 2 but as a whole I think the server has great leadership and cooperation.

An alt is just as un-needed as another main, for example what makes my rogue less useful than another rogue? Just cause he's an alt? We both need items and are both doing work, and it's dumb when people tell me not to bring Venus yet complain we don't have enough Druids and they keep dying. Or when they say they don't need her and then call other Druids instead, it has nothing to do with not needing the character just with people thinking it's unfair to get 2 chances at a drop.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

yes, once a character finishes one set of DL, they can start dicing for their alt (who is at the battle) while still playing their main.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Rules were updated.

It was also discussed if druids should not meet the same level requirements for DL bosses. The reason is that many druids are now high level and except for high level non-quest bosses like Hrunghnir there is no need for the druid exception anymore.

These two variants were presented:
1) Druids 15 levels below boss max, all other classes 10 levels below boss max (current rule)
2) For HIGH LEVEL NON-QUEST bosses (Hrunghnir, Mordis) stays 1), for DL (END QUEST) bosses ALL classes 10 levels below boss max (suggested rule update)

Please vote, which variant suits you the best.

Toy
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

As i understand Akbar rule : You are leveling two alts ? You spend hundreds of hours and plats for them ? thats nice but your choice. But we don't give a *** about it and don't need both your accounts in our fight.

Very convenient and selfish for player only leveling one account to eliminate a maximum of dicers against them.

Then will come next :

our clan don't need you in this fight and we will keep the drops for us.

or we don't need both the alts of this player into this fight so he is out of dicing.

then papa dragon999 and mama dragons98 allowed to dice but played by the same human beeing.

For my part, I am just disgusted to have spent so much energy for nothing and won't play anymore.

shad out.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Shad,

I fully acknowledge the effort in leveling alts. Though mine are not as high, they are up their and eligible for dl drops.

Though i may have explained the reasoning behind the current rule, please dont mistake it as Akbar's rule. There were many discussions about alts and we voted. I was simply explaining the current thinking.

I would also point out that i said we can revisit and revote on rules as things change. It is more important to me to have consistent, enforcible, and generally accepted rule than to have any specific policy.

As a person with alts who can play 2 or 3 devices, i would certainly benefit from always bringing alts, but i also understand the perspective of the player who just play one toon.

Since feelings are running high on this issue, i will start a new thread to take a new vote and see where lugh is on this issue.

DrXyn-Druid 180+

This may sound noobish but i'm going to be moving to this world soon and plan on reaching the end game bosses, i'm not to familiar with the dicing system and don't understand how it works (i don't get the way to determine who won the dice roll or whatever), is it a certain number you have to guess? I'm sure this will help a lot more than me, thanks.

_____________Defence overpowers offence_____________

the highest number wins. there is a roll for each item. the Dicemaster (DM) will announce the winner (all drops are given to DM after the fight, before the rolling starts). The DM is determined by the group and is generally a well respected and trusted high level player.

welcome to Lugh

DrXyn-Druid 180+