Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help with stats!!

Hello rogues if celtic heroes i am a ll 114 rogue with these stats,in my oppinion they suck, could someone help me with my stats? I cant solo lvl and really want to, thanks.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (163.88 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
Chief of Genesis

Lvl 114 rogue arawn

Recruiting for Genesis lvl 60+

Re: Need help with stats!!

If you want to solo level properly u should go full vit. Strength barely increases your damage unless your using a a lot of physical damage. (Crush, Slash and Pierce). I would go full vit and use element damage. (Fire, Magic and Ice). If you need energy add a little bit of focus.

If you want to solo level properly u should go full vit. Strength barely increases your damage unless your using a a lot of physical damage. (Crush, Slash and Pierce). I would go full vit and use element damage. (Fire, Magic and Ice). If you need energy add a little bit of focus.
Good advice, though I would put about 50 points in strength, those first points can make a huge difference.

Sooooo what should my stats be?
From what they are saying I would do

25(assuming u have full regens)
Everything else
Don't follow that.

You need (at your level) around 100 dex, 100 strength and the rest in vit. The rest is up to your gear.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

WOW your damage is terrible

i have a lvl 105 hybrid/tank warrior that has more than twice that amount of damage

since my main is not a rogue all i can say is to tune down your strength; it is not useful unless you posses a high amount of physical damage
as this is probably not the case here you should probably get like 30-60 strength
dex = optional
focus depends on gear

everything else in vit
as a tank/hybrid i know that vit is ALWAYS helpful :)
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage