Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nicest person in the game

I made a mistake the first time. Nicest player to me is would have to be Ythair from Crom. Has a lot to do with y i enjoy playing. Very nice and always respectful to me.
Last edited by PurpleRain on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

i vote for 3 people
1. arhan (aka MrMage, MrArhan, arhan, arhan1 and atalay)
2 and 3. forestess and godo (aka godo, forestess, housecat and mumu)

arhan is turkish, he doesnt speak english well. the thing you will see of him saying in clan chat most is smileys, he is always in a good moob and keeps cheering me up. big ups for this guy who deserves more respect then some people give him.

godo and forestess are both awesome, even though godo doesnt speak english as well as forestess, he has a great personality to make up for it. they both are the nicest people i have seen, they refuse to ks, wont play dirty and always help whenever they can. i dont think ive heard a bad word from any of them both ever since ive known them.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

Would have to add greekdemigods and matthew25 of epona 2 hands down nice players. Yesterday greek left in the middle of her lix to come help at belly. Matthew 25 awhile ago when i was lvl 40 i asked what a quick way to lvl up was. He fast traveled to where i was and gave me 10 super combos and said here use these :)