Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Montanagurl Here...

Hey guys, its Tana. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be away from Celtic Heroes for quite a while, and I'm not sure exactly how long yet... But if you have any questions feel free to send me a personal message. Please send all messages to this account, my other account I am having issues logging in. Thank you guys! I'll miss you all so much while I am away. :?

I love you all! :D
Main~ IGN: Montanagurl
Class: Rogue
Level: 83
Clan: Solitaire
World: Gwydion

"You were created for such a time as this."

Re: Montanagurl Here...

Hurry back I ticked off Oracles again and need you to smooth things over. LOL :)

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Awwww Smoke!! I check in every once in awhile, so hopefully you can catch me when I sneak in for a few minutes hehehe :) What on earth did you do this time young man?!?! LOL jk :P haha

Alright guys, as of tonight, I have officially left CH... :cry: I'm still crying... But I am putting my little brother Jon (Slappy) in charge of my characters. So you may still see Montanagurl and Tana running around. Do not worry, my leave is NOT indefinite, after I get my life on track with college and work, there is a high possibility that I will return. But I do not know when that will be. I need to play more Courtney, and less MontanaGurl, but until then, please don't give Jon a hard time, he is still young, and will make mistakes. I will stay on the forums to stay updated, and PLEASE keep me in the loop. I love you guys, and love talking to you. So don't let me fall of the face of the Earth!! I am awaiting my own return, but until I do return, play hard, but live harder!! And keep my little bro in check!! I hope to speak to you all very soon :)

Alright guys, as of tonight, I have officially left CH... :cry: I'm still crying... But I am putting my little brother Jon (Slappy) in charge of my characters. So you may still see Montanagurl and Tana running around. Do not worry, my leave is NOT indefinite, after I get my life on track with college and work, there is a high possibility that I will return. But I do not know when that will be. I need to play more Courtney, and less MontanaGurl, but until then, please don't give Jon a hard time, he is still young, and will make mistakes. I will stay on the forums to stay updated, and PLEASE keep me in the loop. I love you guys, and love talking to you. So don't let me fall of the face of the Earth!! I am awaiting my own return, but until I do return, play hard, but live harder!! And keep my little bro in check!! I hope to speak to you all very soon :)
That was a beautiful paragraph, and very inspiring, thanks Tana, you will be missed, but mind me asking, did you manage to get your iPad back?
Will do my best to keep an eye over your lil' bro.

Thank you Gaby :) I appreciate the compliment. :) No, my poor little iPad has not yet found its way home to me :cry: I should be getting it back within the next couple of days/week or so :) I sure can't wait to have it back :)