Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Scammer List

Scammer: SlyFox
Reason: Took 500 gold from SlashySlash. He/She has also admitted to scamming 20 others in chat.
HE and slashy made up in school now they are friends again.He stated that he did not care about the money.When slyfox mentioned that he scammed 20 people he was lying.
Slahyslash and Slyfox made up at school, i was with them when it happened.
hmmm im still out 600 for that fiasco. So Slyfox remains.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Scammer: Worrior
What: 2 wolf helms
Why: I was tryin to sell both of them for 5.5k both. Then he quickly removes the 5.5k. He scammed me a 100 cold resist and a 75 pierce resist. After that that retard starts yelling out that I scammmed him to everyone and starts swearing at me in front of anyone. I tell him that's it's not a big deal that HE scammmed me, but he silll swears at me. Nobody help that jack ass
I approve this message.

Scammer: Worrior
That dude tried to lend my rejuv and mighty shield of crowns before in facrag castle :lol:
MightyTank - Level98 - Warrior(Main)
MightyHeal - Level80+ - Druid(When I get bored)

'Do what YOU want when YOU want'

My apollogies Mike. Btw Worrior try to ks me when i was leveling on marshlight wisps in BloodGrove(i mean a place in sv not clan).
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

My apollogies Mike. Btw Worrior try to ks me when i was leveling on marshlight wisps in BloodGrove(i mean a place in sv not clan).
I'm not trying to be rude but why are you apologizing to me? And yoe I know what bloodgrove is, the little area in the middle of SV :)
I approve this message.

I'm apologizing u coz u were scammed. And Im want all ppl to understand me that's why I explained what I ment by the word BG :)
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

This iceman I just wanted to come on here and warn any one and everyone. I have been scammed by TJTJTJ. HE borrowed my ami which cost 200k btw. And won't give it back. So if u run into him don't trade with him. He is a liar and a thief. Not trustworthy at all. Be warned everyone tjtjtj is not to be trusted or any of his other chars. Which I do not know the nes of yet but I will keep u posted when I find out more.
I approve this message.