Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mages please post feedback

On a side note is cloak of fire a bit useless? If so how can we improve it. Would it be better to have a much longer duration so it's a small handy bonus that you can cast and forget for a while. Or would it be better to have it shorter but doing more damage
Personally, I would rather have it shorter duration and higher damage. My reasoning for this is that it is sort of defense skill, really becoming useful when the enemy is right on top of the Mage. It is more useful if it has a higher dmg output, and I would really only need it for that scenario only, or to help someone else who is under attack.

Just my opinion.

I was just thinking.
If we get Meditation which can be used on others, we will not need Energy Well :).
You could cast energy well which increases max energy, then meditation which will help fill the energy up to the new max value..

Yeah, but, I think that Meditation alone is good enough.
Having both just seems like more work.
If you can keep regenerating energy, you might not need that extra boost unless, the shield is friend target as well as self.
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

OK just to keep you up to date, we've changed the energy regen skills a little, hopefully for the better.

Everyone is going to get a self-only mediate, which works the same way as recuperate does for health but for energy.

Mages are going to get a mage-only skill called 'Energy Boost' which can be cast on themselves or a target player and which regenerates energy whilst in combat over a period of time

Yea we still have loads of emotes to put in the game, things like sit should really be in the game - it will probably be the update after this where we will be reworking the animation system.

That is even better.
Most people has had First Aid since the day they started playing.
My First Aid is really high but not maxed for my level yet lol.

For the in combat mage one, will that be it's own ability?
Like, a Mage Support Ability?
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels