Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Haters Of Celtic Heroes?

Lemme clear this up.. I only hate Celtic Heroes because 80% of the friends I ever made in the game backstabbed me or pretended I didn't exist when I was scammed/hacked call it what you will it was my fault.. Don't get me wrong, Celtic Heroes is definitely the best game I have ever played on an iDevice and I spent (Wasted) Thousands of hours on it.. I took the time to get a 120 a 102 and a 100 account and 3.5mil so don't go around stereotyping all of the people who don't like Celtic Heroes..
P.S. I think I finally found out why I like Celtic Heroes waaaaay better than that Order & Chaos junk and games like it... It's because it is more like work and not a game... You have to spend hours upon hours upon days upon, hell, you have to spend months to get a good toon with full lux... Anyways..... Don't stereotype CH haters.. all that jazz.. whatev... But I know there are a lot of noobs who should grow up and play the game like it should be played.

84% of statistics are made up, like the one above and this one
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Hello there! Mine name is JACOB!
Well there is hate on forums and the game about One Thumb Mobile team. If you dislike the game, get out! Your ruining mine and Everyone else's gaming experience! Do you work your butt off?
FACT: 96.3% Of haters of OTM Haven't had a conversation with a Developer. (This DOES NOT apply to a 10 second chat)
If you have a problem, Leave and get out! We dont want you Haters here! You people make me sick, all you haters! This is Celtic Heroes, not youtube! You can't just run around hating because you are rejected by everyone and/or you can't make gold. Learn to play the game correctly!
You're hating on the haters though, what is this.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Hello there! Mine name is JACOB!
Well there is hate on forums and the game about One Thumb Mobile team. If you dislike the game, get out! Your ruining mine and Everyone else's gaming experience! Do you work your butt off?
FACT: 96.3% Of haters of OTM Haven't had a conversation with a Developer. (This DOES NOT apply to a 10 second chat)
If you have a problem, Leave and get out! We dont want you Haters here! You people make me sick, all you haters! This is Celtic Heroes, not youtube! You can't just run around hating because you are rejected by everyone and/or you can't make gold. Learn to play the game correctly!
You're hating on the haters though, what is this.
Can i comment please? This is not hating or anything but your original post is still viewable on this quote thanks to this guy. :')

Lemme clear this up.. I only hate Celtic Heroes because 80% of the friends I ever made in the game backstabbed me or pretended I didn't exist when I was scammed/hacked call it what you will it was my fault.. Don't get me wrong, Celtic Heroes is definitely the best game I have ever played on an iDevice and I spent (Wasted) Thousands of hours on it.. I took the time to get a 120 a 102 and a 100 account and 3.5mil so don't go around stereotyping all of the people who don't like Celtic Heroes..
P.S. I think I finally found out why I like Celtic Heroes waaaaay better than that Order & Chaos junk and games like it... It's because it is more like work and not a game... You have to spend hours upon hours upon days upon, hell, you have to spend months to get a good toon with full lux... Anyways..... Don't stereotype CH haters.. all that jazz.. whatev... But I know there are a lot of noobs who should grow up and play the game like it should be played.
You base this percentage on what? What research have you done to conclude this?
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

You base this percentage on what? What research have you done to conclude this?
Actually I have taken how many close friends I had (36 counted) and talked to them all, coming up with only 9 still being my friends that would talk to me and 5 of them had scammed me at one point.. So quit being a little b*tch