Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Croockback king room

Is anyone playing in this room? It's one of my favourite parts of the game but I am wondering if anyone is actually using it?

Re: Croockback king room

Honestly it was too difficult to get to the King's room when I was lower level roaming the area, and when I became higher level I moved into the catacombs without ever killing the king.

Is there a way to activate other areas of the game only after killing certain bosses?

I did the same as Krondor couldnt get to him at low levels then forgot him.
Hated on so much Passion of the Christ need a sequel.

I've been to his room: once.

You level through the course of the game and about the time you're around crookback you aren't high enough level to get to the king. The quests travel away from crookback and you finish the quests. You're around level 17-20 so most people go to the catacombs (don't ask why, maybe they are just unaware of what lies in crookback) and they start training there. Another big reason in my eyes is because you can get better drops in the catacombs towards end game content then you can in crookback...As far as I know. If the goblin king offered something the catacombs didn't, many more people would go there. I love the layout and design of it, and the idea behind it. It just seems like its looked over, and left undiscovered.

I did the same as Krondor couldnt get to him at low levels then forgot him.
He has some decent drops, I go there when I get bored. If your a rogue you can use hide to get to him :)

The only reason I go there anymore I'd to help the lower lvl's in my clan. You guys are right once everyone becomes to good, they just forget about crookback.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

ahh , some times but i get bad drops so i dont bother.
IGN: Rogue (Rogue)
IGN: Mage (Mage)
World: Mabon
Clan: DivineForces