The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Equipment / Leveling Advice

My ranger currently is equipped with:

Lvl 73 Ranger Anexander on Morigan
Warden Gloves, Boots and Helm
Ancient Leather BP
Ancient Lammy Pants
Ancient Warbow

I don't have a quiver so I think it should be my next thing I upgrade (unless I get a really good deal on an ancient lammy bp).

I look at the deluxe shop and I see the Golden Quiver of rejuvenation for 150K... Ouch!

Should I wait and save and keep lvling to get the golden? Is it worth it to buy the cheaper ones? Or is there a cheap quiver alternative that I can loot from a mob?

I have 25 K now and the best advice I've seen for making money is to keep lvling so it would be easier to kill boss mobs for the loot.

Should the quiver be my next purchase or should I concentrate on something else?
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Re: Equipment / Leveling Advice

your not going to like my advice but save for heroic rejuve ammy. It does more rejen than quiver and its only 50K more. While you may think thats impossible its not. Took me 5 months to get it but it is possible. The best way to make money is through bosses. Kill dustwither bosses they range around 500 gold. Get a small group and kill felly/char/crystal/chilly. Keep at it!

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Should I wait and save and keep lvling to get the golden? Is it worth it to buy the cheaper ones? Or is there a cheap quiver alternative that I can loot from a mob?
Yes there is, its called Quiver of Farsight. Keep killing the connacht champion with the last name of Farsight to get it.
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88

Yes there is, its called Quiver of Farsight. Keep killing the connacht champion with the last name of Farsight to get it.
noooooooo Farsight sucks for one reason: 30 weight. Makes your energy crappp
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

Okay. Here.

1. do not buy an ancient lamellar bp unless it is 5k or less.
2. killing mobs (aka leveling) is the fastest most reliable way to level. When you can kill lots of mobs with a chance at getting a 800-6k gold drop it is worth a lot more than bosses, also bosses don't spawn to often, mobs do.
3. Save your money unless you find the deal I mentioned in #1, for a diamond bow. You will be able to use it at level 80 and it will massively increase your damage- especially if you go from ancient warbow to diamond. :)
4. Vendral Farsight drops 2 different quivers. 1 gives 2 pierce, the other gives 4. If your in a clan all you have to do is keep your eyes open on the clan chat- it is normal for a clanny to call a defector. If its farsight (hes at shale river in between the leystone and the forward base on the little bluff in the cliffs) youll be able to get the news and ley quickly from your training grounds to shale and join in the grouping to kill farsight. Hopefully he drops his or the second quiver on your first try. ;) Or I am sure that you can always find a seller of farsights drops.
5. Never buy lux from the shop. For example. The golden quiver of rejuvenation is 150k in shop. From a player it is 100k. I personally would say that if you can find a lower quiver, and if you really really want a quiver now instead of later, buy say the cheapest one for now- from a player- (its good I used it myself until I got golden quiver of ice).

I think I answered all your questions. If you have any more you can pm me here or in game. :D
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

This post is a year old , he is a 150 ranger in Avalon lol
So that's why the name looked so familiar!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Figures someone resurrected this post. after say 3 months a post should be deleted as long as it is no longer being updated with new posts.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue