Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: May b quitting

Hello jordo, im quite sorry to hear this. If this is because of waio last night, plz dont quit.

Shes just a... *stuck up high level snob* in other words she doesn't help others, she helps only herself.

Now i realise why rick was shouting the *Aftermath scum* i now completly agree, but please dont quit over a few high levels ksing ur kills, i am just asking u to reconsider.

Cheers 8-)
First off waio is a very nice person who is quite helpful to aftermath and many of her other friends and i don't appreciate you talking down about her. You obviously don't know her well and as far as Aftermath being "scum" well... If you agree with what rick says... Then your too far from help for any of us to do anything. There's a reason rick dislikes us and the higher ups of Aftermath know why and most of us have him blocked anyways which is why we don't defend ourselves when he speaks about us. We don't hear him and we prefer it that way.

@ Jordo- im sorry to hear about this. You are a very nice person and i hate to see you go. If it does have something to do with a member of aftermath then please inform me and ill see that it gets taken care of.

@ Sam- thank you for sticking up for us. I do appreciate your help.

@ Snipes- i personally dont know why you have a problem with aftermath but if you wish to listen to rick then thats your choice. Like i said theres a reason he doesn't like aftermath. I dont know if one of my members has done something to you directly or if its just your negative attitude that ive noticed lately from you on these forums thats helping with your decision. It's your choice to dislike us if you'd like though but i have a feeling none of us have done anything directly towards you.
Good afternoon Jordo.

Beginning thanking.
@ max: Thank you. When they speak of our Clan or group members, really makes me very upset.

@ Sam: Thanks for the words.

Snipes: As I recall, you do not really deserve any help! I can not speak much on the forum, but every day I read the nonsense often written by you. As you talk about the U.S., you do not know me and do not know who I really am.
I do everything and more to maintain an excellent reputation for CLAN ALLY, and can be sure that Aftermath is a very respected clan. (Thankfully not accept players like you, for this reason we are few members ... Few but Great.)
You're just like those who speak ill of us.

Jordo, I really am extremely sad seeing you defame me to other people, and get involved in an episode in which YOU WAS NOT.
1st. Who attacks a mob first, can not be called KSER.
2nd. When you're not in this situation, you can not just accuse someone of something you did not know.
3th. You're talking a lot of nonsense about my person. I do not about being strong or weak, but I care about the REPUTATION of my clan and my!

I told Toycat, I'm not a bad person or KSER. But I said that the Toy show for YOU, Snipes and NANO ... What is KS.
"Have a nice Day (ps. not u all - evil heart)"

Chieftain of Aftermath

Explaining the situation last night.

I was just Sniperops2 camp fal / dr.
I came in and started attacking Deadroot PH4. He sent me invitation and I refused.
When Jordo arrives and calls me KSer, and she was not even present when I started killing the Deadroot.

I show how it happen in game.
"Have a nice Day (ps. not u all - evil heart)"

Chieftain of Aftermath

I have hardly seen you on lately jordo, and your ks theory was kinda false :/ Waio started and finished a kill she could have done herself easily. Declining a group request isn't a ks. Think maybe we were overreacting? :)

I'll say it again... Aftermath are a good clan Jordo, I know most their core crew and they are fine. The people that may be causing the problems are maybe aftermath new recruits or the lower level.

I have hardly seen you on lately jordo, and your ks theory was kinda false :/ Waio started and finished a kill she could have done herself easily. Declining a group request isn't a ks. Think maybe we were overreacting? :)

I'll say it again... Aftermath are a good clan Jordo, I know most their core crew and they are fine. The people that may be causing the problems are maybe aftermath new recruits or the lower level.
Quite a few of there lower levels like to cus at me. Lol. I find it quite funny.
Hello jordo, im quite sorry to hear this. If this is because of waio last night, plz dont quit.

Shes just a... *stuck up high level snob* in other words she doesn't help others, she helps only herself.

Now i realise why rick was shouting the *Aftermath scum* i now completly agree, but please dont quit over a few high levels ksing ur kills, i am just asking u to reconsider.

Cheers 8-)
:) snipes it isn't just that
Lol. Yeh. But u shouldnt take everything people do to heart,

i honestly wasnt going to say anything about this incident... But then u make this topic saying ur quitting, when in turn u should just relax a little :) because from my viewpoint. It wasnt a ks... More of a race...

Sorry about that quote from rick "Aftermath scum" i actilly am friends will a few of ur members and most of the high levels are quite friendly

@waio- i could care less if u help me ever again. Im glad u desided to share that though.

Snipes: As I recall, you do not really deserve any help! I can not speak much on the forum, but every day I read the nonsense often written by you.
Indeed Waio, snipes is just the worse kind of freak you can get on Lugh and on this forum. He enjoy conflict, likes to stir fights and problems. He is a useless player, but keep talking constantly on this forum, that's clearly a forum parasite polluting our air, just tag him as a foe so you cannot see anymore his garbage posts.

Constantly irritating players, and posting non constructive answers. He has been tagged as a liar, he is now a bully and he will have to pay his bill soon : You can be sure Berserkers will back up Aftermath to eradicate this douche bag.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

I'm so sorry to hear all of this....I'm confused about Waio as she is a good friend to me as we'll as others in Aftermath....but know this...Maxee is a good person and great chieftain and will resolve the problem to the best of his abilities! I'd say....if you are having issues still....just block:) it really is the best ability offered to all!! If you love the game....don't quit:) everything will be ok.

~Sabre

If you love the game....don't quit:) everything will be ok.

~Sabre
Woot, you said it sabre!

@Jordo: DONT QUIT!
Until we meet again...

Stefball - Level 156 - Warrior - Lugh
Vigorous - Level 57 - Rogue - Crom

Proud member of Ancients and General of Phoenix

░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▄██►
▀▀███►
░▀███►░█►
▒▄████▀▀

Shadow in alot of people's eyes you just sounded like a bully. Have u ever thought of that?
Always wondered why i liked u :)
Snipes: As I recall, you do not really deserve any help! I can not speak much on the forum, but every day I read the nonsense often written by you.
Indeed Waio, snipes is just the worse kind of freak you can get on Lugh and on this forum. He enjoy conflict, likes to stir fights and problems. He is a useless player, but keep talking constantly on this forum, that's clearly a forum parasite polluting our air, just tag him as a foe so you cannot see anymore his garbage posts.

Constantly irritating players, and posting non constructive answers. He has been tagged as a liar, he is now a bully and he will have to pay his bill soon : You can be sure Berserkers will back up Aftermath to eradicate this douche bag.
Did u even read my last post? I suggest that u stop the *name calling* and gain some common sense... Im actually trying to help the situation. I see u just wish to start a fight... :lol:

Shadow. U r actually quite funny... I was even helping u in arena today with lures. :lol: Hope someday u become *right* in the head

Cheers 8-)