Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Congratulations to the new couple!!!!h

Im sorry for scamming and for all the hate that I've caused. I want to come back to being the old lyricz i once was. I am trying to make it up to those people that i scammed. Please forgive me and i understand if you don't. Well, guess thats pretty much it . Im sorry :cry:
Tried finding hiyos crying to ancients about how he changed and hes better but couldnt find it. Im guessing hiyo deleted it so he wouldn't be called out. Congratulations to the new couple hiyo and lyrics! Yall are so cute. Maybe you can scam more new players and beg to get back into end game bosses.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

Re: Congratulations to the new couple!!!!h

To start off, thanks max :D! And "urge to be mean"? Wtf is that supposed to mean? Obviously people aren't smart enough to know to not trust someone over the Internet :mrgreen: :lol: and im definatly going to beg to get into end game bosses :roll: I've got better unfathomable to do than waste my time trying to lvl up, waste a ton of money, just to get into a boss on a clairvoyant ipad game? No i dont think i will do that thanks a lot :D
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

To start off, thanks max :D! And "urge to be mean"? Wtf is that supposed to mean? Obviously people aren't smart enough to know to not trust someone over the Internet :mrgreen: :lol: and im definatly going to beg to get into end game bosses :roll: I've got better **** to do than waste my time trying to lvl up, waste a ton of money, just to get into a boss on a ****** ipad game? No i dont think i will do that thanks a lot :D
Couldnt agree more :D
Vilicrrrrrrrex is back
Level 174 Ranger
Full Dragonlord (No wep still rocking the ancient wyrmbone)

If you feel like that then:

1. Why waste time on this game if it's so bad? You say it's bad yet you play. Seems like an addict.

2. Why waste money on the game and buy plat, and then say you don't want to waste money on this game.

3. Why act like your unfathomable don't stink? Congratulations, you're a 'badass' on an iPad game that apparently means nothing to you. Want a medal?

To finish I just want to say, you aren't cool or badass or whatever title you're aiming for. You took advantage of another person's trust in you and that makes you cool? Maybe in your poorly developed head, but out here in the real world it doesn't work like that. :ugeek:

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]