Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sabre is back with her family

Hello all,

The day many have been waiting for is finally here. Sabre is back by the side of her husband and her son.

But they are not the only ones who missed Sabre. So on behalf of all who missed you: Welcome back!

If you do not know what am I talking about, I have prepared a little quiz story. Can you find 10 differences in the pics? :-)

Toycat

P.S. I hereby solemnly swear that Sabre participated in the story willingly and was not threatened nor hurt in any way during the whole act. :-)

And now the story:
sabre-1-small.jpg
Sabre before
sabre-1-small.jpg (77.98 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
sabre-2-small.jpg
Sabre in the act
sabre-2-small.jpg (77.37 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
sabre-3-small.jpg
Sabre after
sabre-3-small.jpg (79.85 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Re: Sabre is back with her family

relax, its just a game.
we are not talking about refugees being separated by riots. and finally after many years a family is re-united.
threatened or hurt????? lol.
I just hope all the others got funny tone in my voice. Ehm. :-)

Toycat

P.S. Just a friendly poke... Someone accidentally mistyped Zerks with Zeros. If you wonder why, the spelling corrector decided Zeros suited better. :-) No other comment needed. :-) Lolz do not kill me. :-)
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Re: Sabre is back with her family

Hi Toy, I am also happy for Sabre that she is finally reunited in her true clan.

I know she was between two clans she liked and it was quite the hassle for her. You asked me recently to tell her it was not a problem that she quitted our clan. And yes it is not and I wanted to make it clear to her.

After all arty is her husband and I think it is way more normal she joined him back to Ancients so that they can share the same clan chat.

The zero family is big enough and ancients needeed finally a strong druid back ! :D :D :mrgreen: :lol: ;)
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan