Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Living Armor

This has mentioned on other topics, but I thought id go ahead and start a topic on it. Make armor with empty stats that, as you level, you can add to the armor. Have the armor you can add to , as well as the extra stats like defense, attack, fire damage, ice damage, attack, etc. The same can apply for amulets. Another feature would be to take your weapon along with other items like gems, glowshards, and money to make your armor better. You can do the exact same thing with weapons. As you level up, you can add to the weapon, armor, or amulet.
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger

Re: Living Armor

I like the general idea of upgrading armor. Maybe that could be done when crafting is introduced.
For example, a mage to learn to upgrade armor with fire/ice resistance and dmg, a druid could add magic resistance/dmg, ranger adds piercing dmg, rogue does camouflage, warrior does armor.

That could be done by having the druid create a fire resistance item. Once you have that item in your inventory, you click on your armor piece and confirm the upgrade.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

When will crafting be introduced?
Hopefully this year. What I personally hope for is the PvP update, then an auction house, and then crafting. If they could nail those 3 by the end of December, I'll probably stay interested in playing for the whole next year as well. :)

This has mentioned on other topics, but I thought id go ahead and start a topic on it. Make armor with empty stats that, as you level, you can add to the armor. Have the armor you can add to , as well as the extra stats like defense, attack, fire damage, ice damage, attack, etc. The same can apply for amulets. Another feature would be to take your weapon along with other items like gems, glowshards, and money to make your armor better. You can do the exact same thing with weapons. As you level up, you can add to the weapon, armor, or amulet.

This idea is good, but it should be the hardest to acquire!
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

I say like a hundred platinum or a really hard quest. As for upgrading you're armor or weapon, that should be hard because you have to gather items to craft with.
Nonono, please no plat! It would totally destroy the game if the best armor(-upgrade) must be bought with money! I would stop playing!
Yes, the crafting should be difficult. For example, high lvl mobs must be killed to obtain a certain shard with which you can craft. Maybe have mobs that can only be killed by specific high lvl classes. For example Mob A can only be killed by druids who have learned a specific craft and Mob B can only be killed by rangers with a certain craft. Maybe even create some space holders for Mobs A and B so that it will take some time until you get the item needed for crafting. It would also be a nice way to earn money. :D
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

When I said plat I meant for it to have level and ability restrictions. Quest would be better. It wouldn't ruin the game anyway because the points you can spend are based on level. I wouldn't want noobs in stonevale soloing the unicorn because they have sweet armor. I want to customize armor looks too. Not drawn from scratch but able to choose between several styles colors and patterns. And I like you're idea.
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger